Michael

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be great if Aguila and I went to law school together and roomed together??? Maybe we can even go into practice together???? We can be the leading lawyers for deportation law !!!!

Comment

Deportation law?!? People hire lawyers to get themselves deported?? Couldn't they do this themselves?

Or did you want to help those in deportation proceedings to stay in the country?

Comment

Aguila and I will specialize in helping citizens that are vicitims of fraud and victims of VAWA (VOVAWA) get the people that defrauded them deported; we will charge $1000 for initial fees including emotional counseling and support plus $1000 if we are successful in getting the evil grint deported;
        BTW;
        After everyone has told me that it is impossible to find a girl and fall in love in 2 weeks, I have extended my trip to St. Petersburg 3 weeks instead

Comment

Michael,

I just mailed my application to PACE. Monday, I will hand deliver another application to Fordham.

Comment

And you realistically expect to have many clients and make a living in this practice of yours?

Comment

Aguila !!!! Why are you hand delivering and mailing these applications instead of doing them on line; it is much easier and more professional if you submit them through LSAC.org and you can track the status of your application !!!! We will make a FORTUNE deporting people !!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation