Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARQU

Did you get your plastic permanent resident card yet?

Did you get your plastic permanent resident card yet?

Comment

Aguila; I have received his paperwork and I have denied it; I am currently reviewing your paperwork and you should have an answer within a week.

Michael Schmitt
      Senior Adjudication Manager
      NYC District Office

Comment

This is so illegal, I'm not gonna let it go this time.

Comment

Injoy we are placing you in extra special deportation status

Michael Schmitt
          Senior Adjudication Manager
          NYC District Office

Comment

Michael, may be you should run for homeland security post.

Aguila, have heard anything from USCIS regarding your case? I wonder why is it taking so long. Hope you get through it. Peace!

Comment

Cisse;

I have Aguila's fle on top of my desk right now. I am carefully evaluating my decision. He filed a joint I-751 petition with his wife and later he filed for a divorce waiver. Very suspicious if you ask me. Now he is dating a beautiful tall blonde. He wrote that he was abused but his wife wrote that he told her that he married her for a green card. No kids, no mortgage involved so that raises a red flag as well. He has apartment lease, some bills; not a strong case but not the weakest. Credit report came back OK; no judgments. Looks like a close call. But in a week or so I will have made my determination.

Comment

Welcome to Dreamland...
                the manifestations of frustration by michael schmitt!

Comment

Aguila,

No - nothing at all yet. I checked VSC and they indicate that the processing dates on I-90's is March 10, 2004 (and has been for a while). Would you believe that the I-751's are more current than the I-90s (July 04)!!!! I just don't get it at all. I wonder if they held up the GC's at VSC to wait for the new card stock to show up? But yet there are posts here (From Evengord) who had a card issued in less than 2 wks out of Detroit. Read my post there - I am sure this is about the Backlog Elimination Plan and the manipulation of statistics to show improvement where there is none. You should download that memo from the INS website and read the c r ap they put in that thing...

I am also moving again at the end of the month so I have to deal with all that anxiety of them not being able to handle even simple change of address requests... Did they change it / did they not? Did USPS forward it / Did they return it? etc... You know the drill! I have held of the change of address notification until the last possible moment hoping that it will arrive. I am going to file the AR-11 at KY, Newark, and VSC next week and also notify USPS at that time. But fruck me - this is so stupid it is not funny. 5 1/2 friggen years and counting!

I also need to deal with DMV soon and I can't even prove residency to them (I have talked to others who have had problems with NJDMV when they have only an I-551 stamp).

I am soooo frustrated with this process. How the h e l l can it take a year to issue a GC that has been fully approved? I shake my head and wonder where all my tax dollars are going....

I have been keeping up to speed on your progress - at least you know that they know you are alive... Newark DSC is so much better now with INFOPASS (in my opinion) - at least I don't have to get in line to go visit them 4:00am anymore.

I am sure it will go OK - you may even beat me!

Later

ARQU

Comment

hi Aguila, ARQU and JohnDoe....

I was just wondering that you guys haven't heard anything from BCIS so far...ARQU is waiting for GC to come in mail..... I hope u guys hear something good from them...I filed after u guys...so I m keeping an eye on your cases .....once u get approved...I will hear something from them too...Good luck to u guys....Pasha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation