•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomhu
    replied
    Prince:

Could you tell us your timeframe: when applied, when fingerprinted, when got letter for interview date etc. I have applied in April, 2004 and got fingerprinted in June and nothing happening since then. I guess my case will be handled by Norfolk office as well..

Hope everything goes smoothly with your case.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCE
    replied
    Thank you very much john Doe for your big heart brother,i appreciate your supports may god bless you.
    Please anyone can have some information about this "
    i had an interview for naturalization this morning at bcis local office in norfolk virginia,i passed test and i provided all the documents which i was asked,afterwards i have signed some documents which i have given by the immigration officer at the interview.at the end the officer give me an document where she had checked that the decision is not yet made,when i asked her she said she has to look for some thing in the computer and she will send the decision by this week.Is this unusual case or what,please any ideas or experiences like this ever happend to anybody.i appreciate your response.thatnk you
    Thank you to everyone.i was asked to provide my daughter birth certificate which i did and the last 3 years federal tax return and the notorise copy from the court about the fine i have paid for the speeding ticket which did happend in 2001.that is all she asked me to provide.
    for michael i fell sorry for him he is an ignorant person and im not to get to his level
    thank you very much to everyone

Leave a comment:

• JohnDoe
    replied
    dont worry, you will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCE
    replied
    Please anyone can have some information about this "
    i had an interview for naturalization this morning at bcis local office in norfolk virginia,i passed test and i provided all the documents which i was asked,afterwards i have signed some documents which i have given by the immigration officer at the interview.at the end the officer give me an document where she had checked that the decision is not yet made,when i asked her she said she has to look for some thing in the computer and she will send the decision by this week.Is this unusual case or what,please any ideas or experiences like this ever happend to anybody.i appreciate your response.thatnk you
    Thank you to everyone.i was asked to provide my daughter birth certificate which i did and the last 3 years federal tax return and the notorise copy from the court about the fine i have paid for the speeding ticket which did happend in 2001.that is all she asked me to provide.
    for michael i fell sorry for him he is an ignorant person and im not to get to his level
    thank you very much to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Injoy
    replied
    Michael,
    you should expect an important phone call soon.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR SYSTEM THEN GET OUT !!!

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    Hi Prince,
    Thanks for sharing your experience.

Please tell us the documents you were asked for, and what you presented, so that we can see what this could mean.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCE
    replied
    Please any one can give some information about this "
    i had an interview for naturalization this morning at bcis local office in norfolk virginia,i passed test and i provided all the documents which i was asked,afterwards i have signed some documents which i have given by the immigration officer at the interview.the end the officer give me an document where she had checked that the decision is not yet made,when i asked her she said she has to look for some thimg the computer and she will send the decision by this week.Is this unusual case or what,please any ideas or experiences like ever happend to anybody.i appreciate your response.thatnk you all

Leave a comment:

• PRINCE
    started a topic naturalization

naturalization

Please any one can give some information about this "
    i had an interview for naturalization this morning at bcis local office in norfolk virginia,i passed test and i provided all the documents which i was asked,afterwards i have signed some documents which i have given by the immigration officer at the interview.the end the officer give me an document where she had checked that the decision is not yet made,when i asked her she said she has to look for some thimg the computer and she will send the decision by this week.Is this unusual case or what,please any ideas or experiences like ever happend to anybody.i appreciate your response.thatnk you all
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney