Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Me Out_ Wok from Home Guy needs a Visa.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Out_ Wok from Home Guy needs a Visa.

I think America will make me wait longer to come HOME

I'm trying to get into American dream, guess destiny has other ways to deal.

I just don't know what Visa is suitable for me, everything looks Illigal right now...I have an enginnering degree and 6 years of freelancing work from software to google ad-words.

I'm right now FOREX trading and going very well with it.

I can lead a good life in America just by working from Home.

My desire to lead an independent life has led me to not fit in any catagory. I don't want business visa nor want to work in any company on h1 nor want a fiance as my ticket to America.

The power of the Internet has made my goals come true by being Independent and never ever I will hear..You are Fired in America...but yeah...all they ever hear will be when i fire

America is for the free...the land of the brave...why work for when the greatest invention ever since the man walked on the surface of this planet earth has made you work when you want with no time limits.

I guess im too early for the age of the Internet work to shape up in some kind of visa.

Will there be any Visa for the work from home guy or is there any Visa i can fit into.

I know there isn't any, but its time, the greatest invention since the man was born be given some preference...if agricultural workers are given special Visa..Its time Internet workers be given special Visa too.

Its the age of the net and work from home era....guess Im paying the price for being the first ones to get there...by the time...visa guys wake up and think about making a special provision..I would be too old to get my Karma in this life to work for me and would pray that my destiny be re-written so that my next Karma shapes up in America.

On a serious note, Im willing to pay for your service offered for any kind of consultation.

Thanks for reading my note.

Moris.
    I'm waiting for the Golden Age.

I think America will make me wait longer to come HOME

I'm trying to get into American dream, guess destiny has other ways to deal.

I just don't know what Visa is suitable for me, everything looks Illigal right now...I have an enginnering degree and 6 years of freelancing work from software to google ad-words.

I'm right now FOREX trading and going very well with it.

I can lead a good life in America just by working from Home.

My desire to lead an independent life has led me to not fit in any catagory. I don't want business visa nor want to work in any company on h1 nor want a fiance as my ticket to America.

The power of the Internet has made my goals come true by being Independent and never ever I will hear..You are Fired in America...but yeah...all they ever hear will be when i fire

America is for the free...the land of the brave...why work for when the greatest invention ever since the man walked on the surface of this planet earth has made you work when you want with no time limits.

I guess im too early for the age of the Internet work to shape up in some kind of visa.

Will there be any Visa for the work from home guy or is there any Visa i can fit into.

I know there isn't any, but its time, the greatest invention since the man was born be given some preference...if agricultural workers are given special Visa..Its time Internet workers be given special Visa too.

Its the age of the net and work from home era....guess Im paying the price for being the first ones to get there...by the time...visa guys wake up and think about making a special provision..I would be too old to get my Karma in this life to work for me and would pray that my destiny be re-written so that my next Karma shapes up in America.

On a serious note, Im willing to pay for your service offered for any kind of consultation.

Thanks for reading my note.

Moris.

Comment

As you have the money, research Invesment Visa's.

There are quite a few schemes around, be aware of the scams.

Investment starts from $750k, $2m would be better.

Comment

Thanks Theone.

Im just starting up, I dont have that much money...I could support myself and live a happy and independent life..working on the net from home... i could get in with 30 to 50K...guess i have to wait a lot longer for my karma to wind up for my American Dream

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed