X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    what! we have a philosopher/correctional officer in this site now = commie-pinko-liberal.

Leave a comment:

• StormcrowofRohan
    replied
    We human beings are diverse enough without looking for more ways to categorize ourselves. I'm sure statisticians would be broken-hearted without all these useless bits of personal info, but those of us who care not about 'the numbers' find it all but unnecessary.

Personally, I don't care what anyone's race or religion is, unless it has something to do with the current conversation. (e.g. history, etc)

Now, on the other hand, if I ever hear someone insult another because of one of those attributes I will correct them.

No two people are exactly the same. Any hateful or disparaging remarks against an entire group of people is baseless and ignorant. Unfortunately, there are many people of that nature who succeed only at inspiring discord.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    So what are those six posts in a row of yours on the previous page doing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those are my responces to OP.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    I want to see a picture of the chinks RN, or her dog, same thing, provided you post it BEFORE you cook it, ok?

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Not quite. And I noticed again that RN, Brit, etc. refused to condemn the rapist.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    Looks like you were arguing here with yourself on this thread, OldE. Should have invited Bill O'Reilley to the dispute on racism and Mexicans, I'd like to know his real opinions on these matters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i wasn't. I didn't start this thread, federale86 did.
    And , as i made it clear in my previous responces under the same thread, he started this thread without any basis in fact.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Looks a bit like fedNUT squwking...

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Always keep my name on the top, content is irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    You're a patriot, I mean, a parrot, hence you're a parrotoid.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    So, RN is a member of Los Zetas? Why am I not surprised.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    and the smelly, primitive, hideous looking, commie pinko chinks like RN don't even qualify to any established race.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Actually there is a sixth race....Traileroids.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And seventh race... The Parrotoids

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Conce...ion/topic/2956383/1/

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    HA HA HA HA congratulations S12!!! you've done it again, you're so witty and to the point. I wish I had your gift but I'm here to learn so I'll keep studying your inputs. Have a great day!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Actually there is a sixth race....Traileroids....

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    And so who is making it into a Racial dispute ?

Who is the moron now?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed