An Olde Tired Allegation: Racism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    I'm winning, I'm winning, I'm winning... the argument. Lalalalalalala.....
    You're avoiding to answer my questions because you don't like the logical answers. Which are::::::

Mexican conquerors White -- Mexico's majority of today's population --&gt; Brown/Latino
    United States conquerors White -- USA's majority of today's population --&gt; White

Mexicans integrated the Natives into the society.
    Americans killed them off, put the rest into ghetto reservations.

Facts are indisputable. Only the blind don't see the light. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are less intelligent than i thought.

You still didn't get that no matter what the majority or minority of population in Mexico is, MEXICAN by definition is NOT a RACE.

Besides , if the Majority of Mexicans are a RACE ,as you try to spin it off, then what does it make a Minority of Mexicans, a Non-Race, the Space Aliens or what?
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Well, to begin with, the original poster of this thread has accused me of playing a race card.

All along he failed to demonstrate how my posts invoking Mexican Repatriation Act or Salem Witch hunts had anything to do with the RACE of either Mexicans or Salem Witches.

Then there was you, suddenly claiming that somehow majority of Mexicans are a RACE (which you too miserably failed to demonstrate using a logic, which you claim to value so high but somehow can't get a use of).

What does it make the two of you i guess is obvious now to everyone except for yourself and the OP

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

What race are they then? According to federal law they are not a race. Check out your Census form m.oron.

Comment

And so who is making it into a Racial dispute ?

Who is the moron now?

Comment

Actually there is a sixth race....Traileroids....

Comment

HA HA HA HA congratulations S12!!! you've done it again, you're so witty and to the point. I wish I had your gift but I'm here to learn so I'll keep studying your inputs. Have a great day!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                Actually there is a sixth race....Traileroids.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And seventh race... The Parrotoids

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Conce...ion/topic/2956383/1/

Comment

and the smelly, primitive, hideous looking, commie pinko chinks like RN don't even qualify to any established race.

Comment

So, RN is a member of Los Zetas? Why am I not surprised.

Comment

You're a patriot, I mean, a parrot, hence you're a parrotoid.

Comment

Always keep my name on the top, content is irrelevant.

Comment

Looks a bit like fedNUT squwking...

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                            Looks like you were arguing here with yourself on this thread, OldE. Should have invited Bill O'Reilley to the dispute on racism and Mexicans, I'd like to know his real opinions on these matters. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i wasn't. I didn't start this thread, federale86 did.
                            And , as i made it clear in my previous responces under the same thread, he started this thread without any basis in fact.

Comment

Not quite. And I noticed again that RN, Brit, etc. refused to condemn the rapist.

Comment

I want to see a picture of the chinks RN, or her dog, same thing, provided you post it BEFORE you cook it, ok?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation