Unusual situation: marriage/death

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the way I interprete this paragraph is that a widow is an exception to those rules. (other than means exept right?)

Comment

I pulled this perons file; this is her third attempt at a green card; she is Russian from Moscow, she is 21 and her husband was 77, died of blunt force trauma while he was asleep

Comment

You are the same old Michael, Just like a Dog Tail

Comment

O, my God! SonofMichael, your agent 007 skills really ****. Sorry, you are wrong.
          And please, do not bother yourself to help me any more. You are the most depressing person I've ever met on line.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            I pulled this perons file; this is her third attempt at a green card; she is Russian from Moscow, she is 21 and her husband was 77, died of blunt force trauma while he was asleep </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

First of all this section of INA has some 5/6 pages.
              No one is Exceptions in the eyes of Laws, Rule/Regulations. You should talk to Attorney as well, now a days you can get the free advise.

Comment

Actually I did consult with an attorney and requested and appointment through info pass. What they told me all is that I still have to wait for the interview and submit the petion at the time of my interview in case they tell me to do that. But I am still a little bit worried not to be late. So I am kind of looking for different oppinions and may be advices from people who had similar situations.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation