how to leave unnoticed???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't need English for my job!! Again, when you pay my bills you can tell me what to do. Maybe you can learn to mind your own business.

Comment

Explora: How long do you think it will be until your illegal amigos have whined and complained long enough...and you not only have the Pledge of Allegiance in a foreign language, but you start waving the Mexican rag in your avatar?

Comment

I don't think you'll have time to read War and Peace! (lol)

Comment

I knew that it wouldn't take very long. Apologists and panderers have no backbone.

...and at least I could read War and Peace.

Comment

...don't think too hard, Iperson.

Comment

Comment to DevilDoll's reply 10:14 p.m.:

...could read.....

You mean you haven't? (lol)
              BTW, don't forget to pick up Cliff's or Spark's Notes. You'll need the assistance.

Comment

thanx davdah, by the way proudUSC no change in status since 2005, im in limbo big time. i might have to hop into mexico fro atrip home, cant wait for the politicans!

Comment

Hi Poddark - in any case, I wish you the best. Hope everything works out for you.

Comment

yes davdah i did thanx , i basically want to be sure i dont get stoppped leaving as i could incurr a ban, i might return to ireland for a month via mexico, as for returning i am entitled to dual citizenship from great britain and the republiuc of ireland(as i officially live in NIreland), i have never used a republic of ireland passport, im hoping i'll be in the clear for returning....

Comment

to ProudUSC thanks for the best wishes sincerely,if i leave in june, i will keep u posted!

Comment

Hi Poddark,

You're welcome. I hope you have a safe journey and will provide updates. Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by poddark:
                          yes davdah i did thanx , i basically want to be sure i dont get stoppped leaving as i could incurr a ban, i might return to ireland for a month via mexico, as for returning i am entitled to dual citizenship from great britain and the republiuc of ireland(as i officially live in NIreland), i have never used a republic of ireland passport, im hoping i'll be in the clear for returning....
                          You have it to back to front, assuming they know that you entered, then it is up to you to prove that you left on time.

So leaving direct to Belfast, or going any other route, makes no difference.

Nor does trying another passport, been tried before, with unfortunate consequences, they are not quite that stupid.

You have a 10 year ban, ineliginble to use the VWP, personally I would not want to add misrepresentation to the list, that could be a life time ban.

Comment

thanx Theone, certainly something to chew on, i guess im probably still in the computer base even after 10 years, may be too big a risk to take...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation