Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removal of conditional residency

my case was transfered to miami in mai, 2007 and i'm currently awaiting for an interview date for the i 751( removal of conditional residency). Can you give me a time frame about how long it take before they contact me. Also would you know an honnest and good lawyer, i have not been in miami too long but i noticed that everyone claimes to be an immigration lawyer.
    bani

my case was transfered to miami in mai, 2007 and i'm currently awaiting for an interview date for the i 751( removal of conditional residency). Can you give me a time frame about how long it take before they contact me. Also would you know an honnest and good lawyer, i have not been in miami too long but i noticed that everyone claimes to be an immigration lawyer.
    bani

Comment

is this a joint petition filed with your wife

or is this a 751 waiver petiotion due to divorce?

Why do you feel you need a lawyer to waste money on?

is there problem?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bani:
        my case was transfered to miami in mai, 2007 and i'm currently awaiting for an interview date for the i 751( removal of conditional residency). Can you give me a time frame about how long it take before they contact me. Also would you know an honnest and good lawyer, i have not been in miami too long but i noticed that everyone claimes to be an immigration lawyer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        I have found findlaw.com web site a good source of finding an attorney.

You should have received an e-mail, if you have set up an aco**** with USCIS, and/or a letter stating the general time from when that office should be contacted. Additionally, the general time frame for removal of status is 6 months, according to the case processing times at the various service centers.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
          is this a joint petition filed with your wife

or is this a 751 waiver petiotion due to divorce?

Why do you feel you need a lawyer to waste money on?

is there problem? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          4now,
          It depends on how one is comfortable when filing out forms or going to interviews or there perception of worst case scenario. It is not necessarily a question if there is problem, but how one is comfortable dealing with legal issues with the government.
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation