Authorization for employment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool...this "something call an INFOPASS" how can I inquire about this..

I see so you were in Cali then came to another state in July or your still there and case was transfereed to a local office???

My wife and I live in New York City..sheesshhh there must be a lot of cases heard in immigration court here..i hope her case interview doesnt take ten years...

Comment

lol...no I know it cant be tooo long of a wait..lol

Comment

No am in Florida i've always live in Fl but my service center is really Texas which have jurisdiction over applicants in FL BUT USCIS website said that all I-130 applications sent to the Texas center is now being transfered to Califionia i guess because the have less work load...i dont know anyways so that's why my I-130 was in Cali where the kept it until July and then transfered it for an interview at the local office in FL (nearly all cases that are in removal proceedings are transfered for an i nterview)....you can make an infopass appointmeny on USCIS website and they will give you a date and time to go to your local office to inquire about the status of the case...if you have any questions i'll help you to make that appointment if you choose to do so.
        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

thanks...I'll keep u posted.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs