Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOM,

Why do you come on this forum because you have no clue what you are talking about.
    You talk thru your ***, and you are not helpful to anyone.
    You are the miserable saddo who can't get over their problems. You think you know everything, but you don't know anything. Go and educate yourself a bit better.
    Yes you do get paid when you have a business, whether as an employee or through profits. If you have a corporation, you can pay yourselves as an employee as well as a shareholder, you dim wit.
    I was not only an owner (not in name on business but wsa on business cards etc) I was managering the store as an employee too. Even though I was only paid for a few months over the years, I was promised that I was going to get paid as an employee (like my husband) but I wasn't. He got paid, I wasn't.
    Our other income thru the business was through profits of course, but I didn't have any control over it.
    It was his business in name only, but OUR business as a rule.
    So go and educate yourself and stop pretending you know everything.

Out of all the people who have posted on these forums, it seems that you are the one who was a scam artist, and you had to go and find someone naive who would take you, because obviously enough no one else would in real life going by the miserable junk you write.

Maybe your ex left you cause not only are you a ****, but going by the way you treat people here especially women....you probably were an abuser too.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Oh by they way...what you are forgetting if you have a braincell, if I was after a Green card or after anything he had, I could have done it years ago. Why would I wait after 6 yrs to do this, and why wait after I had a green card.
      I would have been better off if I didn't have a Green card because you have help and you can self petition on certain grounds to get one.
      I wouldn't have put myself through hell all this time to just wait until now to do it, if I was a scammer I could have done it years ago.
      I wish I didn't have to divorce as I still love him which is extremely hard to disconnect yourself from, and my vows mean a lot to me.
      But there is too many things that have happened, that anyone in my position could not put up with and have no other way then to get away from all of this. And I am not talking about as an immigrant, I am talking about as a human being.
      So get a life SOM..you obviously don't even know the meaning of love or marriage, or even still know even how to treat people respectfully.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

GOOD ADVICE SonofMichael ! Wish you were around a few years back when we needed to hear this suggestion! Oh well.

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
        Finally, consider drafting a separate agreement where the sponsored alien renounces any claim against the sponsor for maintenance under the affidavit of support and agrees to indemnify the sponsor should the alien access any means-tested public benefits. This would resemble a pre-nuptial agreement, and would need to identify the consideration that both parties are receiving. Such separate agreements have not been enforced or challenged yet, and the main question is whether they will be found to violate public policy. "
        God Bless America ! Love IT ....or LEAVE it !

Comment

Thank you Got_Faith

Its up to us to protect ourselves from cheats and scammers and to help our fellow citizens since Congress and the Courts will not.

Comment

Yep I am an Abuser and proud of it !!!

Comment

You are pathetic, I am not even bothering to answer to you anymore on here after this.

Go away and amuse yourself with other abusers, you will have more fun

Comment

Darn, if only SON OF STUPID had blown up when his ex-wife and her hot lover attempted to blow him up. Oh well, at least she is rid of him and having HOT S** now.

Comment

Thank you Got_Faith

Its up to us to protect ourselves from cheats and scammers and to help our fellow citizens since Congress and the Courts will not.
                  SoM (and others, of course)... What advice would you give a USC when they ARE cheated or scammed ? Especially knowing that this I-864 signed, sealed, delivered ??

Thanks !

Comment

I believe those cases are wrongly decided. It is a contract between the US Government and the US Sponsor to reimburse any benefits that the scammer gets. It is a contract of cohesion and fraud. No where does it say that the scammer should get 125% of the minimum poverty level; that is the level required of the sponsor. So if a sponsor only makes 125%, how could he possibly pay that? The policy was to avoid the scammer from becoming a burden on the government. If she is able bodied and capable of getting a job, she is not entitled and should not get any government benefits and therefore there should be no obligation by the sponsor.

Faith my darling; If you have sufficient proof, you can sue for fraud. You see how quick they are to sue to get what does not belong to them. What they fail to realize is that we can sue as well. And in many cases, it is much easier to prove fraud than any obligation to support them. An annulment based on fraud should be filed. If the divorce is already final, you need to sue as a separate cause of action.

I divorced her and obtained judgments of $12,000 in a separate COA and she lost her conditional green card. In retrospect, I wish I had gone the annulment route, but whatever. The worst is handling the emotional part. I recommend counseling and rebuilding your life and treat that as a great way to learn to always respect yourself.

In the years since I was scammed, I received numerous certificates, almost done with a law degree, increased my salary significantly, purchased a nice house on the beach, and have traveled all over the world.

What does not kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

I believe those cases are wrongly decided. It is a contract between the US Government and the US Sponsor to reimburse any benefits that the scammer gets. It is a contract of cohesion and fraud. No where does it say that the scammer should get 125% of the minimum poverty level; that is the level required of the sponsor. So if a sponsor only makes 125%, how could he possibly pay that? The policy was to avoid the scammer from becoming a burden on the government. If she is able bodied and capable of getting a job, she is not entitled and should not get any government benefits and therefore there should be no obligation by the sponsor.

Faith my darling; If you have sufficient proof, you can sue for fraud. You see how quick they are to sue to get what does not belong to them. What they fail to realize is that we can sue as well. And in many cases, it is much easier to prove fraud than any obligation to support them. An annulment based on fraud should be filed. If the divorce is already final, you need to sue as a separate cause of action.

I divorced her and obtained judgments of $12,000 in a separate COA and she lost her conditional green card. In retrospect, I wish I had gone the annulment route, but whatever. The worst is handling the emotional part. I recommend counseling and rebuilding your life and treat that as a great way to learn to always respect yourself.

In the years since I was scammed, I received numerous certificates, almost done with a law degree, increased my salary significantly, purchased a nice house on the beach, and have traveled all over the world.

What does not kill you makes you stronger.

SoM...Once again, I thank you! I'm just SO concerned that this SCAMMER is going to get more from me ~ if it's a nickle...that's TOO much too!

I know that this person has done their homework and checked all the ways possible to be able to stay here in the USA ...REmarried & now a minister from www.I'mNowAMinister.com ??

What's more...this I-751 (hope that's the #), which was to be completed within two years of creation of LPR, and remove conditions...has never been completed. ?? Least not by me.

We called the 800 # & were told that this 'info is current'.

I wonder if there's a way an alien can (in ANY way) get a new A# or Receipt # ?? IF there is a chance ~ they will have looked for it, and undoubtedly accomplished it!

Sadly for me, SoM, this case I'm referring to is quite complex ~ I'd really rather not post EVERY detail, since I've sent letters to Homeland Security & am waiting to hear. HOPE the NEWS IS GOOD ? Hope it doesn't take forever.

Comment

You will never hear from USCIS. Once I obtained judgments, I was able to subpoena the A# from her job. They tend to remove conditions on the I-751 pretty easily unless there is a good finding of fraud. Ths is why some juducial finding of fraud is important. Even if they can not remove the conditions, it is possible that there was no finding of fraud and they could remarry their way to yet another green card; but at least they didn't get it from you. A finding of fraud, at least in theory, is a permanent bar to get a green card but I do not know anyone who got this. There is also a $250,000 fine and 5 year prison term allegedly. You will never hear what happened to the dirtbag and even if they do deport him in 5 or 10 years, or whatever, you will have hopefully moved on.

My scammer is still trying after 6 years. Sick and pathetic.

Comment

It's amazing that a "SCAMMER" can remarry again!

Comment

You will never hear from USCIS. Once I obtained judgments, I was able to subpoena the A# from her job. They tend to remove conditions on the I-751 pretty easily unless there is a good finding of fraud. Ths is why some juducial finding of fraud is important. Even if they can not remove the conditions, it is possible that there was no finding of fraud and they could remarry their way to yet another green card; but at least they didn't get it from you. A finding of fraud, at least in theory, is a permanent bar to get a green card but I do not know anyone who got this. There is also a $250,000 fine and 5 year prison term allegedly. You will never hear what happened to the dirtbag and even if they do deport him in 5 or 10 years, or whatever, you will have hopefully moved on.

My scammer is still trying after 6 years. Sick and pathetic
                            The only one sick and pathetic is you m o t h e r f u c k e r b i t c h

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                              Why is it if a man gets over on his X he gets called all kinds of names. But most of this thread has been devoted to giving women advice on how to stick it to their husbands. Your not calling them names, why?
                              Sad to say Davdah, men get called names by women, probably just as much as women get called names by men. Being a woman, I've called MY ex every name in the book...but most of them, I've kept to myself. It's a 'respect' thing, I guess ~ at least that's what it is for me. I can cuss like a trooper if I wanted to, but it's not very ladylike! On the other side of the coin, I've heard the men calling their ex's E V E R Y names which I really don't appreciate hearing !! That's human nature, I guess, yes ??

I would like your opinion as well as the rest of the females on a particular issue. Lets say your married to a guy who was advised as this women here was and got what she wanted. Wouldn't that take away from you? If your married to a guy that has to pay out huge alimony payments wouldn't it make you cringe. The last witch is taking what should be for your family? What do you think? The answer that you wouldn't be involved with a guy like that is not an acceptable answer either. Don't go there. Give this some honest thought, I would like your opinions.
                              I'm not sure I'm understanding all that you're wanting to know here ... I will say this though. I believe each and every man (or woman) must support their chilren. No if's, and's or but's about that...

As to alimony, remember now that it's not JUST the woman who gets it ...men get it as well. Of course the women get upset for having to pay to their ex's as well! But if she's the main breadwinner, or has a better job than her husband...AND it's ordered by the judge ... that's it. End of story! But each case is and should be heard on it's merits, i.e., a marriage of 25 years,vs a marriage of 5 years, shouldn't automatically mean that they both should get the same amounts of alimony.

Keep in mind that some attorneys are better than others and they've got to get as much as they can for their client.

About your last comment ~ about women getting involved with a man (and visa verca) who pays TONS to their ex... Here's my thought. Perhaps I'm more 'old fashioned' than I want to believe, but I still DO believe in love, and I know that money can't buy happiness. If I did meet a guy who I was compatable with, and had faith and trust in, plus mutual respect and love between us...the fact that he might be paying his ex 'out the yazooooooo' ....wouldn't make a difference! But that's me, and I can't speak for other women.

And about "spousal support" ... I don't like the way the laws are today. I would like to see support cases reviewed and reassessed at some future date...depending on the number of years the couple were married. We all know that situations change in people's lives. I don't believe the payee should have to pay 'x amount' to their spouse, for the rest of their life. Is it going to happen ?? I doubt it, but hey...there's always HOPE !

Hope my opinion helps you

Comment

Alot of people have replied ot you,but I figured I also give you some advice and knoweldge about the law...

A.: he can not remove himself as a sponsor from you,until the day U become U.S. citzen.
                                He will be responsible for you,as far finacially goes.

But besides even that.Once you divorced him,he is by law,depending on what state u live in,give you money financially until you have your own job and able to support yourself.
                                So you will not even have to sue him,as far financial part goes...and if you have a child,even more so.

Bottom line...you have the right and the law is on your side,reagrdless what state u live in.Half of what he earned and what u guys have,U are entitled for everyhting 50-50.

Usually the if someone is married and they get divorced,the person who makes and made more money,has to pay the other half after a divorce.
                                Regardless how long they have been married.
                                So in most cases the man ends up paying,because 95% the man makes more money.Thats why.

For an example,if I marry a doctor and I am only married for 6 months and then get a divorce.That doctor has to give me finacial money so I live my life how i did it during the marriage,and anyhting that was bought toegtehr is half mine...very simple actually.

Just get a good divorce attorney and handle everything fairly.Don't abuse the system.

Good Luck....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed