Divorce and Sponsor's obligation...please need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I can get through this and not let my STBX ever control me again.
    - Really? You are not doing a very good job of it. He is controlling you because you are upset that you can't take away his money. If you really were free of his control, you wouldn't need his money.

GET A JOB !!!

Comment

I don't want to sue for fraud..and yes that is another issue.

But read the what it says on USICS and other places. Its not about just suing anybody for anything...its about suing a sponsor for breaching the contract.

I think your ex wife should have counter sued. You have anger issues!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

More details SON OF VILLAGE IDIOT!! How much money did you spend! Tell us how much time and money you lost. Who is her boyfriend? Where is he from? Hmmm, maybe I know of you or your ex!! Tell us more!! Ha,ha...

Comment

Actually because of her I was able to get a better job and double my salary. She had to pay me $12,000 for fraud and she had legal expenses of $5-8K I estimate. I paid nothing for her and nothing for the divorce (OK $600); I kept everything. She got deported and married a mildly retarded guy apparently. I am very happy in my own personal accomplishments.

Comment

Thank you CKT

SOM...He is controlling our assets..but I am not an asset. SO no he is no longer controlling me.

I am slowly getting my confidence back again. And in fact SOM thank you....you have helped believe it or not.
            I can actually speak without being scared of you. You are just seeking attention on here, and of course want to put down anyone you can to get it.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

A third party can not sue someone for a breach of contract between two other parties clown. Yea, I hope she does try to sue him and he counter sues for fraud. I would lay odds on who would win; this guy sounds like a smart cookie and would kick her scamming a** out of the the country.

Comment

Hey sweety tell me how confident you feel when you read about what immigration thinks of common law marriages

http://www.hooyou.com/marriage/unacceptable.html

Comment

SOM...

It sounds to me that you used her for fraud.

You went to find her on a wesbite..knew she had money, brought her over, married her, then decided you got what you want, divorce her and make out it was fraud.
                  You had nothing, and you now say you got everything and you didn't pay for anything.

Looks like to me that you married her for money.

Comment

Yep Sprint girl I guess you can say i did defraud her and boy does it feel good !! The se* was good but after three years it was nice to move on

Comment

Told you, he's just the local Village Idiot!

Yes, just be who you are Sprint_girl07. And know who you are, A STRONG BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT WOMAN WHO DESERVES THE WORLD!! And DON'T settle for less! Don't be bitter, I know you are WAY too smart for that, just look at what happened to the VIllAGE IDIOT!! Take care of yourself!!

Comment

SON OF VILLAGE IDIOT, you doubled your salary to what... $10,000 a year!! Ha,ha... I am certain she is MUCH happy with a REAL MAN instead of your pathetic excuse of a man!! I wish her the best, she is BRILLIANT and I am so happy for her!! She's rid of you, STUPID!!!

Comment

Oh SOM...now I am sweety? I am honoured! lol

You are making yourself look like an idiot.
                          I had a civil marriage in a church. I have a marriage certificate. I came over here as his WIFE.
                          There is no grounds for common law marriage here.
                          Marriage certificate = legal

My STBX is just stating that we are not married, because he hopes that the courts here might not know whether a marriage in UK is legal or not.
                          I would not been able to come here on a K3 visa if I was not legally married.

So stop pretending you know things, just because you defrauded a poor immigrant woman

Comment

SON OF VILLAGE IDIOT, you say the S** was good, I am 100% positive she was laughing through every moment of it!! And totally thinking of her boyfriend! You were OBVIOUSLY LOUSY IN BED, STUPID!! Ha,ha... I cannot stop laughing at all of this... it's the best!! Keep it coming!! P L E A S E!!!!

Comment

PLEASE SEND MORE, SON OF STUPID! You have me laughing so hard!!! Ha,ha...

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                                Oh SOM...now I am sweety? I am honoured! lol

You are making yourself look like an idiot.
                                I had a civil marriage in a church. I have a marriage certificate. I came over here as his WIFE.
                                There is no grounds for common law marriage here.
                                Marriage certificate = legal

My STBX is just stating that we are not married, because he hopes that the courts here might not know whether a marriage in UK is legal or not.
                                I would not been able to come here on a K3 visa if I was not legally married.

So stop pretending you know things, just because you defrauded a poor immigrant woman
                                Try britishexpats.com

I take it you have a 10 year GC?

You can obtain support through the Affadavit, it has been done, but I believe you are required to show mitigation, something for your Lawyer.

PS

Health care in the UK is based on residency, if you are resident you get it. Paid for by taxation, just as most health care in the US is.

Housing is another and quite complicated issue.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation