don't vote obama

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I truly despise racism. Women should be loved irrespective of their race. The only caveat they need to be hot.
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
      Yep one of those Sprintie's long posts again lol

There are different types of racism and each of us can feel hurt from it at some time of our lives for one reason or another, however certain people do have it a lot and it will never go away.

I am going to talk about color or race because it is a fact that most racism is targeted at these areas.

It is easy for us 'white' people to say we understand but we don't. You have to be in their shoes to know how it really feels. I do believe that 'Black' people and even races like Arabs now will always be stereotyped. Yes it is getting better,(for some) however it will always be there.

All races get some racism at some point depending which country etc however let's be honest here, that there is more racism on color rather than where someone is from.

Believe it or not I have had racist remarks for just being English and yes it did hurt, but I know its nothing compared to say what 'Black' People get all their lives.

I am sorry if I offend anyone by using the word 'Black' but I don't know what other word to use these days as everywhere is different and not politically correct anymore.
      I didn't want to say African American or African because being of that color does not mean they are from there as some ignorant people think these days.

No one can really tell how it is unless you are in their shoes and know what it is really like to have racial remarks or to be stereotyped in a particular way.

I always try to understand and I hate any type of racism or prejudice in any form.

Many of us can say we understand but we don't really know what it is like unless you are of that color or race.

MIR I am sorry I don't agree, racism is not history and it will never go away unfortunately.

Personally I have found since 9/11 there has been more racism then there has ever been. It's so sad but its a fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True Since 9/11 Certain Traits Of Racism Reborn. However I Do Understand The Differences In posters Opinions And Location Of Residence That Ultimately Affects The Idea. No Wrong Answers! Where I Am, Based On Population, Only a Small Group of this type of Racism Still Exists. But I have Traveled and Very Amazed At What I see in other places. Maybe The Big Cities With large Populations Have Changed The Most Towards becoming Color Blind?
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation