Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't vote obama

Do not vote Obama. He is flip=flooper. He makes promises that he cannot keep. Voting Obama means inviting disaster. America will be destroyed if Obama is elected. come to your senses.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Do not vote Obama. He is flip=flooper. He makes promises that he cannot keep. Voting Obama means inviting disaster. America will be destroyed if Obama is elected. come to your senses.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

You know, perhaps you want to stop sending these deragatory messages. I don't care if you don't like Sen. Obama, but your messages have no business here.

If anyone is Ghetto punk, it's you!!!!

Go to hell!!!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Bush is a ghetto punk also. He talks his big mouth off but does nothing and is a coward by hiding in a bunker on 9/11. And he signed a law that deems all American men as abusers.

I am voting for Paris Hilton; she is the smartest of the three. And of course, the hottest !

Comment

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
            Do not vote Obama. He is liar and cheater. He is flip=flooper. He makes promises that he cannot keep. Voting Obama means inviting disaster. America will be destroyed if Obama is elected. come to your senses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obama has not done you anything, why all of this, he is a progressive man, and only trying to make things work for us, if you are lonely please find a mate, good bye
            "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Comment

Obama is not a "ghetto punk".
              He is an intelligent man who made a wilful choice to cause demise of his own party during 2008 Presidential Elections.
              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

This is so freaking boring!

Blacks in America do better than anywhere else. The now and future generations ought to be "glad" that slaverly existed at one time. It brought them over here and gave them a real chance to better themselves.

I am not saying that they have never been depressed by the white society, but look at Africa - and all other black nations around the world. They are all third world countries.
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
                  Do not vote Obama. He is liar and cheater. He is flip=flooper. He makes promises that he cannot keep. Voting Obama means inviting disaster. America will be destroyed if Obama is elected. come to your senses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You ought to be ashamed of your self! You are talking about a U.S. Senator. Even if you are not for him, please refrain from calling him Ghetto Punk.

Comment

Davdah, this is public. This board is public. This is what I think!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      It is, but no one can take a swing at you. LOL. But, you know what. What you said is undeniably true. Many people who come here are from countries that are still in the stone age, literally in some cases. Not to say its a fair price to pay for progress by being enslaved. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course it is not a fair price. However, it's been so long ago, nowbody can make it undone anymore. We can only look forward - I am smart, I want everyone to be smart.

My boss is black. His business is a well run business, which is the only thing that I judge. I don't see colors, I don't want to see colors. I despise everyone (either way) that is making a big deal out of it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

Blacks in America do better than anywhere else. The now and future generations ought to be "glad" that slaverly existed at one time. It brought them over here and gave them a real chance to better themselves.

I am not saying that they have never been depressed by the white society, but look at Africa - and all other black nations around the world. They are all third world countries. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHOOOPS!!!!!! Have Fun Digging Yourself Out Of This One!!!
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

I am not saying that they have never been depressed by the white society, but look at Africa - and all other black nations around the world. They are all third world countries. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHOOOPS!!!!!! Have Fun Digging Yourself Out Of This One!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is nothing to digg out. It's the truth! I've been talking to many people about that and many do agree. Let's move on!

Comment

hmmm.. you would think older people would no what the hell they are talking about but man some of yall are the dumbest people i have ever met.. you got to be kidding me right.. in the first place those countries like africa was one of the richest countries before whites even step on the that soil.. so please like i said to som learn your history and stop making **** up.. and you no what, who made you god to say african americans should be happier here than if they were back in africa.. i guess thats something we will never know since it was whites who messed things up.. you ever look at something in all of history, it seems that whites pretty much enslave every other race in this world... and before you say something stupid like what i think your gonna say its not a good thing its just shows they had inferior complex, which they put others down to make them selves feel good about who they are and who they represent....

Comment

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation