Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my florida driving licence was canceled, i'm illegally in US, can I get a driving lic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think because that is concidered...prostitution, among other things.
    Wrong - the deal does not have to include sleeping with the other person. This is not what this is all about. It is just a business transaction. Nothing personal. ))

Comment

YOU may concider it a business transaction, but it actually isn't. There are business licenses and marriage licenses. Lawfully, these are two different things, and no judge would see it your way.

Comment

YOU may concider it a business transaction, but it actually isn't. There are business licenses and marriage licenses. Lawfully, these are two different things, and no judge would see it your way.
        A judge would certainly not take my side on this issue. )) But I am not trying to win him over. )) I am just attempting to slightly broaden the horizons for some narrow-minded, square-thinking folks on this forum.

Comment

This must be one of the "gifts" of globalization: people come here and think it is normal to take advantage of the system. You see this most from people who lived under communism.

There the system became so corrupted that it broke down altogether. In America, there is no such thing a victimless crime.

Comment

I looked up "byasha struzhkin' in an eastern european dictionary....it means " a brainless dikhead that has slurped too many bowls of tripe soup" and as a result, there are holes in his/her brain [or what was left of it]...sadly, there is no cure.

Comment

I looked up "byasha struzhkin' in an eastern european dictionary....it means " a brainless dikhead that has slurped too many bowls of tripe soup" and as a result, there are holes in his/her brain [or what was left of it]...sadly, there is no cure.
              Someone12,
              I would have said that you got me there and that you are funny if I were...about 8 years old. ))) That's about the age level of your last comment. Now I get the meaning of number 12 in your nickname.
              Sorry - I did not know I was messing with a kid!
              Stay in school!

Comment

I agree with Someone12

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources