Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my florida driving licence was canceled, i'm illegally in US, can I get a driving lic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my florida driving licence was canceled, i'm illegally in US, can I get a driving lic

my florida driving licence was canceled, i'm illegally in US, can I get a driving licence from the state which doesn't require proove of legal status, like Illinois???? I cannot work without the car , what can I do? Help!!!

my florida driving licence was canceled, i'm illegally in US, can I get a driving licence from the state which doesn't require proove of legal status, like Illinois???? I cannot work without the car , what can I do? Help!!!

Comment

I don't mean the following as a personal indictment but it is interesting:

You have no problem living in this country without authorization but you seemingly have a problem driving without authorization. So much so that you are willing to travel over 1,000 miles from FL to Il for a drivers license.

Maybe because the laws for driving without a license are more strict than the laws for being in the country illegally? Maybe because living in the U.S. illegally is viewed as a moral issue while driving illegally is clearly viewed as a criminal issue?

Interesting.

Comment

Why did the state of Florida cancel your driver's license? If you are here illegally, you do not have a LEGAL right to work. I suggest you try to obtain legal status here in the US.

Comment

let's see, in the US illegally, working illegally, no DL, and we are supposed to do what to help you?
          How about I drive you to the nearest airport and wave goodbye to your illegal a$$?
          Why are you disrespecting the laws of my country? What gives you the "right" to do so?
          Oh I know, somebody "made you" stay here and "made you" work here,,,,it's somebody else's fault....yaddy yaddy yaddy. Bulloney. Go Home and get a DL in your own country.

Comment

Audrey777: You can't legally drive without a driver license. Similarly, you can't legally work without an employment authorization. You have neither.

It appears however, that you're completely unconcerned about working without a "license" to do so. Why is that?

I agree with Someone12 that you should obtain a driver license in your country of origin...they'll surely issue you one without any difficulty. You'll also be able to work there without breaking the law.

Sound like a win-win situation.

Comment

Simple, his job requires proof of having a valid driver license, not proof of legal status here.

Comment

I can't believe that you are not only prepared to work and drive in this country when you are not authorized to do so, but dare to go to a public forum to ask for help!
                Does respecting the laws of this country mean anything to you? Or, do you think everyone shares in your illegal behavior?
                Please wise up!

Comment

everyone have some problems. I am not here to judge you like others.. who knows what kind of problem brought you here and which kind of hardship you are facing to get legal( of course everyone want to be legal ).
                  But once you are here you have live and to live you have to feed yourself.
                  In ILL you will not be able to get DRIVING LICENSEPrivilages also because you need proof of legal presence.
                  there is only one state which requires SSN and Marriage License to give you Driving Privilages all others need Proof of legal presence. this proof of legal presence is encrypted in Point system in some states.
                  Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Illegals only want to be legal AFTER they have scammed their way to the US....before that event, they have NO interest in obeying our rules.....it's more about how irresponsible and selfish these clowns are. All we hear is the continuous whine of ".....oh, I just want to be legal...oh boo hoo boo hoo....somebody gimme a green card..."
                    It's tiresome listening to these crybabies whining all the time.
                    None of them ever answer the question: "Why can't you respect and obey US law?"

Comment

Typical human's nature. They'll only do certain things if it benefit them. Take example of the OP, as long as he can get driver license, he wouldn't care about his legal status or the consequences. Now that license is being taken away from him the perspective changes immediately.

Comment

Hi

It is true

You can only get a driving licence if you are legal. When my licence (Florida) needed renewing I had to show passport and USCIS proof of status as my L2 expired in 6 months, then that was all the time they would renew my licence for

Should you attempt to drive without a licence then expect to go to jail, after they have done with you expect to be deported

Without a licence you will not be able to get insurance so the offences mount up

Driving without a licence, no insurance, illegal alien, 10 year or indefinate ban to USA

See if 245i (life act applies)

Who knows, do your homework go to www.uscis.gov and study!!!!!!!!

you may be able to become legal!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS
                        An out of state licence is only vaild for approx 30 days, after which you need to change it for a licence in the state you live

Comment

Well Audrey it looks like the US has finally found one way to stop you illegal t w a t s from circumventing immigration law. You won't get any sympathy here Audrey, so f u c k off bak to mexico and take that dumb a s s maria with you

Comment

The govt is not going to deport all the illegals. They are, instead going to make their life miserable until they leave.

I wonder if this is the plan?

Comment

try this website:http://www.ilw.com/search/documentFr...c=2225&req=crs

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation