Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insincere russian husband

What papers do I need to file for separation or annulment? I married a Russian man in March who played like a tune & I fell for it hook, line & sinker. Ever since the interview (next one is 21 months away) I've not seen nor heard from him except for getting mad at me for re-rourting his mail, his paychecks to where he lives with his mom. I let him take over my cell phone which he pays for & 2x he took my car overnight without telling me. Then He berates me and is a different person since getting his conditional green card. Can I email immigration?

What papers do I need to file for separation or annulment? I married a Russian man in March who played like a tune & I fell for it hook, line & sinker. Ever since the interview (next one is 21 months away) I've not seen nor heard from him except for getting mad at me for re-rourting his mail, his paychecks to where he lives with his mom. I let him take over my cell phone which he pays for & 2x he took my car overnight without telling me. Then He berates me and is a different person since getting his conditional green card. Can I email immigration?

Comment

Mini; those commies are phonies; the same thing happened to me. Many people will give you bad advice on this board. If you are smart you will listen to me. Do this immediately ir face severe consequences.

1. Change all locks on your doors at once; if he steals your car again, report it stolen and have him arrested
      2. Shut down all joint bank accounts and credit cards immediately; cut him off from any access to anything you have; destroy his mail
      3. See a lawyer immediately and get an annulment BASED ON IMMIGRATION FRAUD; DO NOT LET LAWYER TRY TO CHANGE IT TO A DIVORCE; Also seek monetary damages for everything including your legal fees
      4. Once the annullment is final, send a SHORT letter to USCIS explaining what happened with a copy of the annullment
      5. NEVER EVER speak with him again; do not contact him; if he contacts you, hang up or slam the door
      6. Send the papers to the Sheriff to enforce the monetary judgment from the annullment
      7. AND MOST IMPORTANT : Once you have done all the previous steps - FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON !

PS: Are you hot?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed