Jobs Thieves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone12, like i request to No Amnesty, u also need to clean ur mind by doing some study. No illegal is working below the wages set by GOV. Stop spreading false information. Income tax is collected on SS # fake or original. Every one pay tax it does not matter they r using original or fake SS #.

Comment

I believe that we should believe in talent. Who is talented must get the job.
      <hr />
      watch tv shows || watch tv shows online

Comment

Scott J. is dumber than drooling wolf. Obviously you have no concept of law and order. Therefore, I will not waste my time arguing with 2 dumbasses. WELL PUT SOMEONE12 AS ALWAYS!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
          Scott J. is dumber than drooling wolf. Obviously you have no concept of law and order. Therefore, I will not waste my time arguing with 2 dumbasses. WELL PUT SOMEONE12 AS ALWAYS!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny. You are the dumbest a.ss that's landed on this forum in a while. Keep it up and we may award you with "dumb *** of the year".

Comment

No Brain should be nominated for this award
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

drooling wolf: you are a certified idiot -- how do you know each illegal is being the 'correct' wage? Have you examined each and every one of their W2s? Since the vast majority of them are being paid in cash, under the table, how can they be paying taxes????? What a doofus.
              Even in the H1B category, involving theoretically legitmate employment, on average, according to the Dept of Labor, the average H1B worker is being paid 35% below the prevailing wage...so why are illegals being paid 'correctly??? Im-FN-possible.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation