X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Man
    replied
    Wait until it says, "The Norfolk office is processing case with date April 14, 2004."

Leave a comment:

• tomhu
    replied
    Pasha, welcome back. Can you help me on this?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• tomhu
    replied
    I applied for N400 in April 2004, FD in June 2004. I was not been able to see my case status online. Just now I found the status page saying:

"Your N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was received on April 14, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Does that mean anything? Or when I should expect to receive any notification? The Norfolk office is processing case with date Dec 11, 2003 as of Nov 10. Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• tomhu
    started a topic N400 status question

N400 status question

I applied for N400 in April 2004, FD in June 2004. I was not been able to see my case status online. Just now I found the status page saying:

"Your N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was received on April 14, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Does that mean anything? Or when I should expect to receive any notification? The Norfolk office is processing case with date Dec 11, 2003 as of Nov 10. Any thoughts will be appreciated.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney