Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My solution to Mexican and Phillipine Illegals

Make them the 51st and 52nd States; thats all; The Phillipines once were part of the US so why not again; God Knows Mexico might as well be a State.

Make them the 51st and 52nd States; thats all; The Phillipines once were part of the US so why not again; God Knows Mexico might as well be a State.

Comment

US Was also a part of many countries at one time most of them had been purchased from France, Portugal, Spain, and other Europen Countries.

Comment

The US was never part of any country you savage; The US was the first true country; the rest of the world was just savages

Comment

Well, if he means before it was actually the US - HE'S RIGHT.

Comment

I disagree that we should allow Mexico to become a state. Mexico is an inherently anti-American country.

Furthermore, we can barely even get Mexicans who chose to live in America to learn our language and assimilate into our culture...what chance would we have if the whole of Mexico were to become a state?

Comment

Dastur: There is barely any country in the world whose borders haven't changed over time.

Large parts of present-day Poland were German in the not-too-distant past, for example. Indeed, a 1930s map of Europe looks very different from today's map. Even more recently, a post-1990 map of Europe is very different from a pre-1990 map.

You assert that America bought large parts of its present-day territory from various European countries. This may be true, but it's ancient history...and begs the question: who did the European countries steal the land from? From whom did Spain steal the land that is present-day Mexico?

Comment

Guys, about all this I have one three things to say:
                1st- I don't want to seem rude like most of you.
                2nd- None of you is right.
                3rd- There are History books and at the most try to remember what you have learned at school!

Comment

Furthermore, we can barely even get Mexicans who chose to live in America to learn our language and assimilate into our culture...what chance would we have if the whole of Mexico were to become a state?
                  Ever been to Puerto Rico? Their official language is Spanish yet all Puerto Ricans are US citizens, even though it is not a state.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

SunDevil
                    Not all Mexicans can't speak English. I can bet the country you came from, many from there don't speak good english. How long have you been in this country ? you still have an accent.
                    Don't pick on Mexicans just because YOU THINK they're ignorants Many of them are much smarter then you and probably play a better role for this country and economy then you.
                    I'm not a mexican origin yet have much respect for them. As an economist I think they play a major role in the economy. Not to mention they are the largest minority in this country.

Comment

Most of the filipinos can understand and speak english fluently without residing here in USA.

mexicans?

Comment

iyay: just out of curiosity, do you have a link that proves your statement?

Comment

Not related to iyay's claim but does depict the problem.
                          http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...l=chi-news-hed

Comment

What are you worth in New York City? Are you worth $50000? $70000 or $100000? Check at www.nycsalary.com !

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation