•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    Dear Fed86,

what kind of contribution u are providing to the mankind with this post,,,, i feel sorry for the air that u breath,,, u should be kicked out somewhere where this is only $$$$$hit to breath cause this is what u should count on In and Out!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Are we the help desk now?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Are we the help desk now? Manned with you...the helpless desk!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• circle
    replied
    Its actually not for me. I seem to be the go to person with questions about citizenship, green cards, passport etc. I try to help those that i can. If its too complicated and I dont know the answer-I encourage them to contact a good immigration attorney

Leave a comment:

• Terry Martin
    replied
    Circle, glad this worked out for you. Best of luck with your application and on your journey.

Leave a comment:

• circle
    replied
    Thank You. I actually found out the problem was with the printer not the form. I had to uninstall then reinstall it. As for federale-he or she was put on ignore. I know it is not the help desk but maybe if someone on the forum had a problem printing the form then they can offer suggestions

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Are we the help desk now?

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    If you have the reader only (free download) version of Adobe, it won't save and print your information you filled out on the form. The only way I know is to print once you complete the form, unless you have the full (paid) version of course.

Leave a comment:

• circle
    replied
    I am helping someone fill out the n400 application and i have saved it as a pdf file. Now i have completed it and I am trying to print it and it wont. Any suggesstion. Everything is ok on my printer side-ink, connection, paper etc

Leave a comment:

• circle
    started a topic printing out n400 application

printing out n400 application

I am helping someone fill out the n400 application and i have saved it as a pdf file. Now i have completed it and I am trying to print it and it wont. Any suggesstion. Everything is ok on my printer side-ink, connection, paper etc
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney