can u help me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came here looking for answers to solve the misery I am going through and all I see that most of you think of me as a phony. If you would like, I can take you to DAs office and you can talk to them and ask them what has happened. But I highly doubt it that anyone of you might be interested.

I am a hard working person who has never harmed an individual in his life. I believe in honest living and earning. Since I am so devoted to my career, I cannot focus on my personal life. A good friend of my mentioned me about the dating site and how lucky he was to find a Japanese woman. They have been happily married now for 3 years or so and have a baby boy. Based on his recommendations and due to time issues, I enlisted my self on the dating site hoping to materialize on my American dream. Little did I know that the woman I loved so dearly will put me in jail based on lies. I am more and more afraid what is going on out there. Until now I did not know much about the immigration law and any thing to that matter of fraud or not. I have never talked to a cop in my life other than a speeding ticket, I have never stepped into a courtroom in my life. I am now hauled from my own home as a criminal and arrested for assault.

I don't know what you all are talking about VAWA and violence act. My lord knows that I have not done any thing to this woman and even the DAs admit that I am innocent. Why are you all judging me? I asked for your advice, not sympathy, not judging but me being honest does not count in this forum. My story is not some version of a movie. One of the cop who arrested me later on did say that this happens all the time. He was sympathetic to me but I guess was afraid of some lawsuit so didn't say much. I have not seen this happening in my neighborhood or among my friends. I really don't know what is going on here and in my marriage. I loved a woman, I respected her every wish and I get criminal labeling from my American friends and being called phony in this forum.

Why am I being subjected to such cruelty? What have I done? The woman who lied was not prosecuted, she was not put in jail, she did not waste her money on any attorney. I have lost my reputation among my friends, neighbor, community and people who love me. I have spend hours in jail among other people who might be in similar situation or criminals. I work in a consulting world and my clients have a high respect for me. All of that is destroyed.

Why would a person do such a thing? I had applied for 485 which will give her greencard so why will she lie.

White why do you think I am guilty? I am not. The criminal charges were dropped. The district attorney knows that she was lying.

I had asked my attorney about the annulment but the attorney said in the state of OH I cannot get annulment based on what has happened to me. The statue states like underage marriage, bigamy etc. Nothing for such false allegations. So I had to go for divorce.

White you said that Hudson will slap me and Davdah will help me. Did you confuse the names and interchange the positions? Davdah here is double guessing me and thinking I am phony. I rather not take your advice and wait for Hudson to reply. You seem to be setting me up for something no good.

I had called the USCIS customer service and the lady said she hears this all the time. She said they know it and they will take care of it. What do you all mean revoking my sponsorship? I just filed out bunch of papers for 485 and signed few things. I do not recall of signing any thing that says this is sponsorship.

The friend who married the Japanese woman had asked me to post my question here as he had requested some help on this forum while bringing his wife here in the States. I followed his recommendations and now I know that it was a bad move. No one here seems to be giving me any help. You all are judging me and calling me phony.

Make it right you said there are others, what do you mean by that? Am I missing something here? Am I clueless what is going on or will happen to me? Please I do not want to go to jail again for any lying.

4now you said I should get a restraining order against her. How? I thought restraining order is granted when a person harasses you or you are under some threat from that person. I have now moved to MI with my family. How can I get one? I am not going to lie or do anything stupid and end up in jail.

White I visited the link you provided and it is very scary. It does say what has happened to me. Am I in any trouble with the immigration?

Today my attorney received a call from the other attorney and was told that if I go to immigration interview for 485 they will settle. I am struggling to understand what is going on and what they have up their sleeves.

I want to thank all of you for your support and kindness. I just hope and pray no one has to go through what I am going through. Please do not judge people

without knowing what they have gone through. It is very hard for me to live every single day, none of this is helping me. As I write this I am drinking and trying to forget what has happened to me. My only consolation at this moment is alcohol that gives me an opportunity to forget.

God bless you all and hope some day you will realize this not some phony posting as some have quickly jumped to conclusion.

Comment

Don't be pathetic!
      Help yourself!!!
      The rest will follow.....

E.
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by learningTheSystem:

White why do you think I am guilty? I am not. The criminal charges were dropped. The district attorney knows that she was lying.
        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Learning I Ain't Saying You Are A Criminal Or You Guilty Boy. What I Am Saying Is In The Eyes Of Them Feminists And Supporters of Them Foreign Women You Are Guilty Irrespective If The Justice System Gave Your Clean Check Of Not Guilty Or No Charges Were Pressed Forward. This Is The New Realm Of America Where Women And Lies Work.

Let The Lord Jesus Be Our Saviour. Remember One Thing Thou Shalt Never Accept Defeat And Thou Shalt Never Bound To Lies, Thou Shalt Always Figh t For Truth And Justice.
        I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Davdah Is Usually Nice Don't Know What He Is Smoking Today. He Must Have Been Bitten By Them VAWA Feminist. He Will Come To His Senses Tomorrow.
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            The reason this was questioned is due to some ongoing debates of late. The timing of your arrival seemed suspicious. No one would doubt this can and does happen. Actually, I myself was hoping this was hoax. What was meant about myself versus Hudson is in most cases I side with the USC and often Hudson will assume the charges against the accused are probably true. From there it goes.

You did file a sponsorship and you obligated yourself to a few things. You filed a I-130, I-485, I-864. Some others were filed but these are the important ones. The I-130 basically is you requesting an immigration benefit for a spouse. The I-485 is for adjustment of her status to legal permananent resident (green card). The I-864 says you will support her for 10 years at 125% the poverty guidline.

Once that petition is approved you are more or less on the hook for the 10 years to support her even if she is not married to you. The divorce is superceded by the I-864 which in essence is a contract you signed with the gov. The idea being she will not go on welfare or receive other public aid. If she does they can come back and have you repay them.

That is if the petition was approved. Since you just filed it there is little chance anything has been done. You can revoke your sponsorship and at least remove that financial obligation. The vawa issue is something you should read up on since that is what you got ambushed with. She may get her green card but at least you won't be stuck supporting her.

You may want to revisit the issue of annulment. Its usually possible if the marriage was never consemated. It may be hard to prove, but its doable.

The first thing to do is put that bottle down and drink some coffee. Get yourself sober and ready to fight for your future. Vawa has some detrimental factors to it. One being you probably won't be able to bring someone over from another country. Perhaps you don't care but its always best to keep your options open.

First thing is to revoke the sponsorship. Contact your local USCIS office and ask them how do you do that. No need for *** stories. Just get the facts and forms. Do exactly what they say and follow through.

You should be able to end the marriage cheaply since it was so short and she has no claim to anything. That also means getting back into your place quickly. VAWA or not, it doesn't give her any special rights to your property. get it back asap.

I apologize for any spelling errors since I didn't spell check this, just hammered it out in about 30 seconds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Told Ya Davdah Will Come To Senses. He Is One Of Them Who Knows USC Are Being Butchered By Them Foreign Women. Hudson Married Foreign Woman And He Is So In Deeply Love With Her That He Has Been Brain Washed Against USC.

Comment

LearningTheSystem, this is how public boards work some times. People jump to "help" and express their opinions. When the dust settles, you can find some good info after all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by learningTheSystem:
              I don't know what you all are talking about VAWA and violence act.
              . Am I in any trouble with the immigration? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              VAWA is to help victims of violence, and the way to get a green card when there is no other options. Sadly, many missuse this law. People suggested that your wife may be one of them. She came here and there are basicly 2 ways for her to get green card and be able to stay. One is to be married to you. The other is to claim abuse and get green card through VAWA. You will not get in trouble if she adjust her status to permanent resident using VAWA. You may not even find out about it.

Today my attorney received a call from the other attorney and was told that if I go to immigration interview for 485 they will settle. I am struggling to understand what is going on and what they have up their sleeves.
              </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Maybe they concluded that they don't have enough evidence for VAWA, so they "need" you in order for her to get green card. Don't fall for that as you'll be then responsible for her as per Affidavit of support you signed.

Get yourself together. MAke a list of things to do and act immediately.

1. Explore the possibility of annulment
              2. Notify USCIS about the facts and withdraw your sponsorship. Write a letter (with receipt) to the local USCIS office. The pettition may not yet be at the local office, so send the same to Service Center that covers your last residency.
              3. Find out if you can sue her for false accusations...

All this may seam overwhelming, but one step at the time. To come out of this with as few bruises as possible, you need a clear head. Doing something will make you feel better. I am aware that you already started.. so just continue. And don't be afraid to ask around...

When you have a specific question about the step or document, I am sure someone here will come up with a good advice

Good luck

Comment

See another case of someone who used the system and is trying to fraud the system...not the guy ..I mean the wife...Its just not fair...I am sorry you are going through this and that this woman used you...keep your head up and be strong...you will get victory in the end...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation