• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Sammy is a fraudster and a moron

Leave a comment:

• sappyconifer
    replied
    Keep in mind that in some States, it is not a crime for dating (sleeping with) even a 14 yrs old girl.
    Codswhallop!
    While many states do not have a specific age of consent, almost all states consider sexual intercourse with a minor under age 16, when the partner is more than 3-5 years older, against the law.

What a pipsqueak!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I can not decide; too many beautiful women

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Looks like Russian mail order bride trip is working as magic pill for Michael... Have fun...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• sydbear20
    replied
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....................

roflmao...............

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well it comes down to three or zero.

Natasha, 21, Beautiful, elusive,smoker, interest unclear

Eugenia, 20, Sincere, interested in me personally it seems

Svetlana, 27, More interested in GC than me.

So should I pursue these three or try the Ukraine????

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I go back and get another

Leave a comment:

• williamaria
    replied
    By the time they are 23 they have gotten the green card and don't need Michael any more!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• newbam
    replied
    from reading your posts: it sounds like you're finding love, probably a few inches too small, between your legs ... leeeehm

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Many many American women want to marry me, but they are all old; between 25-50. However, I like girls between 17 and 22.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sammy is the king of all fraudsters !

Sammy you are a racist by implying that all grints are fraudsters. There are many sincere people in Russia. A few bad grints do not make them all bad.

I am determined to find love in Russia even if it means sleeping with all young women under the age of 25 in the country. I believe in love !

Anyway; here is my update.

Natalia said she wants me to fill out fiance paperwork right away. However, I have asked to meet her parents first and to spend more time with her. I have also asked her to learn English. I told her that I will come on New Years to be with her. Then I will make my decision.

I am keeping Eugenia as a back up. However, I just have a very good feeling about her and she could end up being the primary.

I have a new candidate; a waitress I met while on a date with someone else; named Valeria; about 25 and very classy. Unfortunately, I can nor extend my vacation any further. I have her email address so I will pursue her and see what develops.

I will also stay in touch with Svetlana and Olga who already asked me to marry her but seemed way too interested in the green card.

That gives me 5 prospective lovers.

Last night, I banged a 20 year old I met in a Russian Bar 15 minutes after I met her. She was very hot. I love this country.

Leave a comment:

• newbam
    replied
    good one paddy .....

Leave a comment:

• jmcdonaltx
    replied
    be careful...with beauty comes "high"maintenance

beauty should be from the heart not the shell.

just my thoughts from a Canadian who is using his "extraordinary" landed immigrant intelligence.geez we are almost on the same wave.ya gotta catch up though,lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is true many women are fraudsters. Using my extraordinary American intelligence I have weeded out the fraudsters and wackos. The remaining candidates are:

Natalia: 21; Beautiful but question her sincerity

Eugenia: 20; Seems sincere but not as beautiful as Natalia

Fraudsters: Julia, Svetlana
    Wackos: Olga

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Isn't ironic how you have been the most vocal p r i c k on this website when it comes to so called "fraudsters" and you are now aiding and abetting a fraudster. Face up to reality needle d i c k, none of these women are interested in the small packet between your legs or the illusion of love...........all they care about is the size of your wallet and whether you can give them a better life.
    Its quite clear that Quasemodo would have a better chance of scoring with a woman based on looks and personality than you..........just stick to your rubber dollies of Barbie or Ken you sad little man or better still stay in Russia and we will just see how long the love lasts between you and the mail order pros

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation