X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beverly
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Babybeh:
    is also for people that wants to educate themselves about immigration issues and for people like me that don't have nothing to do with the immigration **** but for accident I stopped by and read all the bunch of stupidities that some people say here which is fun for me now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How old are you . . please tell me you're 6 or 7 because if you're any older you need to run and hide. You have the nerve to be on a message board insulting people and your posts sound like Rain Man writes them.

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Now comes the counter American culture club. Lets stick to the discussion. A crack in the windshield doesn't deflect from the flat tire. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Preach on! The more I read the responses of these mental midgets who hate the reflection of themselves the scarier it becomes. I guess they can't stand the fact that the cat is out of the bag and running amok all over the internet. So much for myth of them just being hard working people who come here looking for a better life.

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whknapp:
    Illegal immigration is such a complex matter that involves historical, cultural, economical, moral, and political issues... Yet some idiot claims that 38 million (???) people should be deported " 'cause I don't like chickens runnin' aroun' my neighborhood ". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What idiot are you referring to? Yourself or one of the members of your 3rd world whiners club on this board?. I would really love to see you find a post WHERE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DEPORTING 38 Million leeches. My motto is cut off the freebies and millions of you leeches will SELF DEPORT. Hell, they don't even have freebies where you come from so you're probably one of the 38 million who cowardly fled your 3rd world cesspool. Anything free equals a better life for you.

Since I respondto your lame posts, you're probably babbling to yourself excited that I even give you the time of day.

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    I used to like his show when I was younger

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    is also for people that wants to educate themselves about immigration issues and for people like me that don't have nothing to do with the immigration **** but for accident I stopped by and read all the bunch of stupidities that some people say here which is fun for me now

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    This website is not only for illegals

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    So does your mom

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    these illegals are out of control !!!!

Leave a comment:

• whknapp
    replied
    Illegal immigration is such a complex matter that involves historical, cultural, economical, moral, and political issues... Yet some idiot claims that 38 million (???) people should be deported " 'cause I don't like chickens runnin' aroun' my neighborhood ".

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Babybeh:
    But turned to be a f u c k i n g Jerry Springfield show </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    But turned to be a f u c k i n g Jerry Springfiels show

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    I thought at the beginning this website was for immigration questions

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    These gangsters are the individuals that should not be even breathing.
    Come on you little Beverly say something...

Leave a comment:

• whknapp
    replied
    http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/bgf/

'... All members must be Black. Though small in number, the BGF has a very strict death oath which requires a life pledge of loyalty to the gang. Prospective members must be nominated by an existing member. BGF commonly use different versions of a dragon surrounding a prison tower and holding a correctional officer in its clutches. They will also use a crossed rifle and machete or the letters "BGF."...'

Leave a comment:

• Beverly
    replied
    Teachers Brutalized in L.A. Barrio Schools by George Putnam

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:31 PM

By: George Putnam
    Newsmax.com

It is this reporter's opinion that it is time to take a look at the plight of a battle-scarred substitute teacher in the Los Angeles barrios.

Her name is Migdia Chinea, a substitute teacher who graduated from UCLA with high honors, is fluent in Spanish, and is a professional screenwriter.

To make ends meet, she began as a substitute teacher for the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD).

After several harrowing experiences, Ms. Chinea now says there is no teaching going on at LAUSD, only confinement – the kind one might find in a penal colony, complete with wardens and bullhorns.

And she says she's been "confined" at many different schools within central Los Angeles in an effort to prove her point.

She says she's been insulted repeatedly by students at various schools. She has been harassed, robbed, and pelted with all manner of objects. Her car has been vandalized.

Once, while attempting to teach at a barrio middle school, things got so violent that two other substitute teachers had to be called in to help her.

They, too, were brutalized.

Despite the outrageous treatment, the teachers were instructed not to complain. "Stay quiet. Keep your head down!" they were told.

Ms. Chinea says the schools are often surrounded by criminal street gangs. She tells of having to leave her classroom door open because she feared for her life.

Recently, while attempting to teach at a notorious middle school, she was assaulted by three large young men in front of a class of 53 students. She suffered a concussion and sciatic-nerve damage in the attack, which she says was intended to "terrorize" her.

Ms. Chinea says she's had to intervene several times for younger substitute teachers whose classes consist mainly of illegal immigrant students "” here in our country less than three months "” who harass the female teachers, often bringing them to tears.

Ms. Chinea tells of violent melees involving hundreds of students that brought in several police squad cars and helicopters flying overhead. She tells of school "lockdowns" as in a prison.

Ms. Chinea concludes that the LAUSD is completely corrupt, inept, and broken with many students having serious behavioral problems and a complete disinterest in learning.

With teachers underpaid and exhausted - many simply marking time until their retirement - they often give out undeserved passing grades to students who can barely write or do math at a third-grade level.

And where are the parents or guardians in all of this mounting chaos?

Ms. Chinea believes recidivist students should be suspended and their parents or guardians should pay a fine.

As for Migdia Chinea and other battle-scarred substitute teachers, these areas of the LAUSD school system should be declared a battle zone and teachers should be given combat pay, she adds.

The offenses put forward by Migdia Chinea have repeatedly been brought to the attention of the LAUSD Superintendent of Schools David Brewer but to no avail, she maintains.

She also believes it is time for the media to acknowledge what is going on: The schools are messy, filthy, dilapidated and without supplies. But most of all, the students are "dangerous, disrespectful, and completely out-of-control."

"As for me, I am exhausted. I feel exploited and I'm also injured, to boot. It's almost impossible for anyone in my position – in a few short days – to instill in these students any sense of decency, good manners and respect because they should be learning these civilities at home," Ms. Chinea writes in her WorldNetDaily column.

Migdia Chinea, in describing your harrowing experience and calling attention to this horrendous problem in our schools, you are doi

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation