X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But turned to be a f u c k i n g Jerry Springfiels show

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Babybeh:
      But turned to be a f u c k i n g Jerry Springfield show </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Illegal immigration is such a complex matter that involves historical, cultural, economical, moral, and political issues... Yet some idiot claims that 38 million (???) people should be deported " 'cause I don't like chickens runnin' aroun' my neighborhood ".

Comment

these illegals are out of control !!!!

Comment

So does your mom

Comment

This website is not only for illegals

Comment

is also for people that wants to educate themselves about immigration issues and for people like me that don't have nothing to do with the immigration **** but for accident I stopped by and read all the bunch of stupidities that some people say here which is fun for me now

Comment

I used to like his show when I was younger

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whknapp:
                    Illegal immigration is such a complex matter that involves historical, cultural, economical, moral, and political issues... Yet some idiot claims that 38 million (???) people should be deported " 'cause I don't like chickens runnin' aroun' my neighborhood ". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What idiot are you referring to? Yourself or one of the members of your 3rd world whiners club on this board?. I would really love to see you find a post WHERE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DEPORTING 38 Million leeches. My motto is cut off the freebies and millions of you leeches will SELF DEPORT. Hell, they don't even have freebies where you come from so you're probably one of the 38 million who cowardly fled your 3rd world cesspool. Anything free equals a better life for you.

Since I respondto your lame posts, you're probably babbling to yourself excited that I even give you the time of day.
                    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                      Now comes the counter American culture club. Lets stick to the discussion. A crack in the windshield doesn't deflect from the flat tire. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Preach on! The more I read the responses of these mental midgets who hate the reflection of themselves the scarier it becomes. I guess they can't stand the fact that the cat is out of the bag and running amok all over the internet. So much for myth of them just being hard working people who come here looking for a better life.
                      Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Babybeh:
                        is also for people that wants to educate themselves about immigration issues and for people like me that don't have nothing to do with the immigration **** but for accident I stopped by and read all the bunch of stupidities that some people say here which is fun for me now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How old are you . . please tell me you're 6 or 7 because if you're any older you need to run and hide. You have the nerve to be on a message board insulting people and your posts sound like Rain Man writes them.
                        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed