X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• important question?

Hello everybody,
    I dont know if this is the right section to post my question, but if this is not the right one so please moderators can remove my thread from here.

I have a friend who is living in Us, with no papers, and he dont want to go back in his country, but he has a girlffriend which is living in Uk, and she has Uk visa which is valid to the end of her life, I forgot what is exatly the name of the visa, but it's probably something like citizenship. So the question is, if she came here in Us, and married him is he going to take her status of Uk citizen, and is he will be able to move with her in Uk?

best regards.

Hello everybody,
    I dont know if this is the right section to post my question, but if this is not the right one so please moderators can remove my thread from here.

I have a friend who is living in Us, with no papers, and he dont want to go back in his country, but he has a girlffriend which is living in Uk, and she has Uk visa which is valid to the end of her life, I forgot what is exatly the name of the visa, but it's probably something like citizenship. So the question is, if she came here in Us, and married him is he going to take her status of Uk citizen, and is he will be able to move with her in Uk?

best regards.

Comment

Hi d2u,

I don't know for UK, but most embassies do ask for the proof of legal status in the US before issuing a visa.

You or your friend can call the UK embassy and ask what is needed in the case one wants to immigrate to the UK based on marriage.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation