Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED PETITIPON ALLIEN RELATIVE HELP

I am currently filling out the form petition for allien relative..... My wife has work and is currently working. However she is undocumented and has always been undocumented. SHe work illigally. We relize the pettition proboly will be turned down but i have to start getting some thing done. So if they pass a new
    law she at least has something on file showing we tried. (she is my wife)

I am currently filling out the form petition for allien relative..... My wife has work and is currently working. However she is undocumented and has always been undocumented. SHe work illigally. We relize the pettition proboly will be turned down but i have to start getting some thing done. So if they pass a new
    law she at least has something on file showing we tried. (she is my wife)

Comment

If she works under the table and there is no record of her working, don't mention it.
      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Hi, I applied for my illegal husband back in July of 2002, and it was just recently approved. Although he was/is working illegal, we put his place of employment down on the application. We just wanted to be truthful as not to get into trouble. Goodluck

Comment

Always answer the questions honestly. My hubby too was illegal when I applied for the I-130, it too was approved. The I-130 basically just lets INS know that your married. If one is called for an interview at the consulate in home country, expect problems.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation