Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 months since I have AOS(marriage Based)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 months since I have AOS(marriage Based)

Hi

I had my AOS, based on marriage to USC,interview was just , But they didnt have My FBI check at that time, the ageant told me it will take 2-7 months, Nothing from them so far, any suggestions ?

Thank You

Hi

I had my AOS, based on marriage to USC,interview was just , But they didnt have My FBI check at that time, the ageant told me it will take 2-7 months, Nothing from them so far, any suggestions ?

Thank You

Comment

Bod,
      I don't think there is anything you can do other than placing an inquiry through the The National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283

Good luck

Comment

Call the FBI center at 304-625-5590 or at 304-625-2406. They should be able to tell you the status of the security check. If they've return it, time to call the USCIS as Injoy suggested.

Comment

I called the FBI number listed above. They handle fingerprints only. The security name check is handled by their Headquaters in Washington.
          they gave me this number: 202-324-2399. The phone services is no longer provided only the email service: fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov, according to the recording.
          But not much success there either i've sent several emails from august through nov. and have not received any answers. Anyone else had any luck in getting through them?

Comment

Name checks typically take 6 weeks to receive an email response.

What is the local office for the OP?

Comment

Sphyrapicus,

I'm not sure what you're asking for. I've file from San Francisco.
              To add to my message yesterday. When calling the FBI they told me that they did not receive my fingerprints since my interview. They only had a record of the ones taken in 2003 when I originally filed.
              Now I have to figure out a way to get BCIS tell me if indeed they sent the prints or not for name check.

I'm so frustrated.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed