Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 fee

I am confused with the fee required for N-400. It says it is $320.00 for filing and then that $70.00 MAY BE required. Well, is it required or not, do I send in that 70 dollars or not?

Another thing: I don't remember the exact dates of all the trips I have taken outside the US since becoming a permanent resident--how bad is it for my application if the dates are not 100% correct (they may be close but most likely are off by a day or two.

Thanks everyone,
    lloyd

I am confused with the fee required for N-400. It says it is $320.00 for filing and then that $70.00 MAY BE required. Well, is it required or not, do I send in that 70 dollars or not?

Another thing: I don't remember the exact dates of all the trips I have taken outside the US since becoming a permanent resident--how bad is it for my application if the dates are not 100% correct (they may be close but most likely are off by a day or two.

Thanks everyone,
    lloyd

Comment

Hi lloyd,

You send in ONLY the required fee of $320.00.

After they reveiw your applications and they feel they will need further information from you, such as your fingerprints, then they will notify you and explain the $70.00 fee.

As for the the exact dates of all the trips you have taken outside the US, don't you have these dates stamped on your passport?

I am not sure how to answer this question for you if you do not have these records, so I will let someone else answer for you.

I know how frustrating these forms can be when filling them out, so I wish you luck.

Comment

Arrival dates are always stamped in passports.
        Even if you are a citizen of any country, and you can work out the dates from the dates of arrival in your home country/other and when did you enter the US.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation