Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    You are a bonafide idiot. Do you care what is "OK" to do anyway ? You already broke the law by remaining here. You broke it again by working without authorization. I am surprised you feel that you should pay taxes. But then again that is only because you want to document it to BCIS. It's all about the green card, not about doing the right thing. You should go back home. Also, the vast majority of Canada is English speaking you dolt. Learn English before you learn any other language and quitted it.

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    a majority of tax drivers are illegals. but they work for themselves, so they never have to present gc's or anything. And they can make as much money as they want.

And even ilegal mexicans who water lawns. They're not getting w2's -- so in reality, they *are* working for themselves.

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• pachacutec
    replied
    My SSN is good, but I recently quitted my job, now I have an opportunity to work for myself, and I will be paying my own taxes (form 1099).
    Is it OK to work for myself, and keep paying taxes. My EAD expired long time ago, and I still get job offers, due to good friends, Who are trying to help me. I am having pretty heavy stress, if you can imagine, after having to quit a good job. My lawyer told me that a Labor Certification would be 4 years. At this time I am contemplating learning FRENCH, and try to move to Canada. My brother is a USC, and although he filed for me, before the 245(i) dateline, by info that I read here in this board, it's gonna take 12 years. Might as well wait for Bush or Daschle-Hagel proposal.
    Sometime I wish I was dead, so I don't have to go through this nightmare. Any answers if I can work for myself and keep paying taxes???

Leave a comment:

• pachacutec
    started a topic can I work for myself, and keep paying taxes

can I work for myself, and keep paying taxes

My SSN is good, but I recently quitted my job, now I have an opportunity to work for myself, and I will be paying my own taxes (form 1099).
    Is it OK to work for myself, and keep paying taxes. My EAD expired long time ago, and I still get job offers, due to good friends, Who are trying to help me. I am having pretty heavy stress, if you can imagine, after having to quit a good job. My lawyer told me that a Labor Certification would be 4 years. At this time I am contemplating learning FRENCH, and try to move to Canada. My brother is a USC, and although he filed for me, before the 245(i) dateline, by info that I read here in this board, it's gonna take 12 years. Might as well wait for Bush or Daschle-Hagel proposal.
    Sometime I wish I was dead, so I don't have to go through this nightmare. Any answers if I can work for myself and keep paying taxes???
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney