X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 filing soon

Hello everyone,
    I will be filing my I-751 soon and I have been collecting as much proof as I can and my wife is helping me too. I have read lots of posts here and that has helped me pretty much for which I am thankful. I just got one question. It was noted here that the all the documents need to be put in a two punch hole folder. But can I punch holes through important documents like my daughter's birth certificate and other pictures taken together of us going to places. I will appreciate it if I can get suggestions. I will be filing through VSC and I will keep you updated with dates. I will be filing by 17th of Oct 2004.
    Always
    familyman

Hello everyone,
    I will be filing my I-751 soon and I have been collecting as much proof as I can and my wife is helping me too. I have read lots of posts here and that has helped me pretty much for which I am thankful. I just got one question. It was noted here that the all the documents need to be put in a two punch hole folder. But can I punch holes through important documents like my daughter's birth certificate and other pictures taken together of us going to places. I will appreciate it if I can get suggestions. I will be filing through VSC and I will keep you updated with dates. I will be filing by 17th of Oct 2004.
    Always
    familyman

Comment

Familyman you are lucky you have come to this board before sending your I751.

I sent in mine to TSC but I did not know about using the holes so I sent in everything in a box, I dont know how it will appear to those BCIS people.

However, you need to listen to this very carefully:NEVER SEND ANY ORIGINAL DOCUMENT TO BCIS.

Send them photocopies (which you can punch holes) and if they need the original document they will ask for it.

Please know that BCIS are known to lose stuff so dont be too trusting.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation