Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to remove deportation from my husband who was denied second time his asylum?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    Sodium Hypochlorite

Leave a comment:

• liljana dimi
    replied
    my wife is in order of supervision and its nothing pending to keep her here becouse she lost alllevelsof of courts for asylym trying to keep her here i have I-130 aproved and i dont know whats next step

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    There seems to be some question as to whether he was properly served with an order of deportation. That can easily be cleared up at the nearest USCIS office having jurisdiction over your place of residence. He should go to that office to inquire in person. Spouces cannot inquire for them. There is an unofficial policy in USCIS not to arrest aliens in the office, so you are safe.

Leave a comment:

• liljana dimi
    replied
    nothing can do about it??

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    FINALLY!!! A DECENT THREAD!!!! LMAO!!!!

Leave a comment:

• liljana dimi
    replied
    so what is the solution.

Leave a comment:

• SICKOFILLEGALS
    replied
    HA HA HA HA obviously LOSERS like the dummy who "married the scumbag" and the foreigners just off the boat, want to TELL US not to use our FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION HA HA HA. By the way RIGHT ON! someone 12.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Whatever gordo bobo idioto.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    como esta su puta?

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Pretty poor comeback to the FACTS I stated about you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I see that tinydiktimmy still hasn't run out of spray paint and is still trying to find his microscopic U-No-What...
    weren't you the same pathetic crybaby that had been fired from your 'job' scrubbing toilets, your Colombian wife is back in Colombia servicing her neighbors and you were whining and weeping because your sorry butt had been dismissed? yea I remember....I remember laughing for an hour afer reading your pathetic posting.....still brings a chuckle or two back....

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Unitd States Dude - someone12 is a COMPLETE RETARD LOSER that has been here at this site for YEARS - monotonously and repetitiously repeating the same tired thing over and over and over again. He is a sick individual that has made bashing illegals here some kind of twisted/warped hobby and OBVIOUSLY has NO life and is UNLOVED - textbook definition of a LOSER. Would actually be quite sad if he did not inflict such grief on others.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    really? where does it state in our Constitution that anyone and everyone can enter the US without any checks or screening, and live and work in America?
    Only those who refuse to rid the US of the infestation of illegals are un-American.

Leave a comment:

• UnitedStatesDude
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    ez...illegals don't belong in MY country, and if you believe otherwise, you should consider changing your screen name, because you would not be my description of a 'UnitedStatesDude' if you are so unpatriotic as to believe that illegals should be given a free pass to do whatever they wish in the US.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your argument is un-American!

Leave a comment:

• UnitedStatesDude
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    freedom of speech means exactly that....there is no restriction in our Constitution regarding 4 letter words.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed