Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to remove deportation from my husband who was denied second time his asylum?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA HA HA HA obviously LOSERS like the dummy who "married the scumbag" and the foreigners just off the boat, want to TELL US not to use our FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION HA HA HA. By the way RIGHT ON! someone 12.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

so what is the solution.
      lpn

Comment

FINALLY!!! A DECENT THREAD!!!! LMAO!!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

nothing can do about it??
          lpn

Comment

There seems to be some question as to whether he was properly served with an order of deportation. That can easily be cleared up at the nearest USCIS office having jurisdiction over your place of residence. He should go to that office to inquire in person. Spouces cannot inquire for them. There is an unofficial policy in USCIS not to arrest aliens in the office, so you are safe.

Comment

my wife is in order of supervision and its nothing pending to keep her here becouse she lost alllevelsof of courts for asylym trying to keep her here i have I-130 aproved and i dont know whats next step
              lpn

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources