Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to remove deportation from my husband who was denied second time his asylum?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Mohan
    How can my husband apply for his State ID card if he has only social security and his EUD card is not valid? What other things can be shown?

Comment

I hate to tell you this but there is nothing that he can do to get a state ID or drivers license if he is not a US Citizen and his EAD has expired. Alot of things have changed since 9-11 before (At least in the state of Florida) anyone could get a drivers license or a state ID with just a passport or birth certificate.

Comment

hey Sharon you must be real desperate to get involved with a guy who broke all our laws, entered the US illegally, you had a kid with him and he is seeking asylum. Asylum from what? do you anything about that guy? he could be a criminal in his own country. There is a reason his "asylum" has been denied TWICE.
        to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

typical actions of dirtbag illegals: sneak across our border, when caught, make some phony asylum claim, then when their lies are exposed for the bs they are, they head for the nearest trailer park to find a village idiot to marry, make up bs stories for that moron to digest, bang out a kid, then whine and beg for a gc, while moron spouse weeps and whines...what a crock...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
            typical actions of dirtbag illegals: sneak across our border, when caught, make some phony asylum claim, then when their lies are exposed for the bs they are, they head for the nearest trailer park to find a village idiot to marry, make up bs stories for that moron to digest, bang out a kid, then whine and beg for a gc, while moron spouse weeps and whines...what a crock... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            Why is it that you despise illegal immigrants so much? Most of your posts are useless as well as irrelevant; why do you come here if you're only going bash and put them down? You must have a hidden agenda, would you please share it with us? Did an illegal alien scam you somehow? You have so much hatred and intolerance that you're like a mistreated rabid dog barking in someone's back yard, like it you must be nurtured to health or get euthanized accordingly but you're not an animal you can't be euthanized, you're a intelligent human been but with the entire needless name calling thing I have my doubts though..
            Please speak your mind! Let them know what you're thinking but use common sense and stop with the foul language, even Captain America would be more discrete, let us enjoy the freedom of speech that the good old U.S.A gives us and lets not forget that in some countries one can be jailed or put to death for ones point of view..
            "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." --Albert Einstein

Comment

ez...illegals don't belong in MY country, and if you believe otherwise, you should consider changing your screen name, because you would not be my description of a 'UnitedStatesDude' if you are so unpatriotic as to believe that illegals should be given a free pass to do whatever they wish in the US....

Comment

freedom of speech means exactly that....there is no restriction in our Constitution regarding 4 letter words....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                  freedom of speech means exactly that....there is no restriction in our Constitution regarding 4 letter words.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that!

Comment

ez...illegals don't belong in MY country, and if you believe otherwise, you should consider changing your screen name, because you would not be my description of a 'UnitedStatesDude' if you are so unpatriotic as to believe that illegals should be given a free pass to do whatever they wish in the US.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your argument is un-American!

Comment

really? where does it state in our Constitution that anyone and everyone can enter the US without any checks or screening, and live and work in America?
                      Only those who refuse to rid the US of the infestation of illegals are un-American.

Comment

Unitd States Dude - someone12 is a COMPLETE RETARD LOSER that has been here at this site for YEARS - monotonously and repetitiously repeating the same tired thing over and over and over again. He is a sick individual that has made bashing illegals here some kind of twisted/warped hobby and OBVIOUSLY has NO life and is UNLOVED - textbook definition of a LOSER. Would actually be quite sad if he did not inflict such grief on others.

Comment

I see that tinydiktimmy still hasn't run out of spray paint and is still trying to find his microscopic U-No-What...
                          weren't you the same pathetic crybaby that had been fired from your 'job' scrubbing toilets, your Colombian wife is back in Colombia servicing her neighbors and you were whining and weeping because your sorry butt had been dismissed? yea I remember....I remember laughing for an hour afer reading your pathetic posting.....still brings a chuckle or two back....

Comment

Pretty poor comeback to the FACTS I stated about you.

Comment

como esta su puta?

Comment

Whatever gordo bobo idioto.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board