Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family immigration

Hello everbody, Is there any chance of getting VISA BULLETIN fast for the Family Immigration.Last 3 months it jumps better than last 5 years. Any idea of geeting faster. I am under 3A(SON N DAUGHTER OF US CITIZEN INDIA)Applied 1n 1999 sept.Any idea plz how long will it take more. Waiting for some kind reply.

Hello everbody, Is there any chance of getting VISA BULLETIN fast for the Family Immigration.Last 3 months it jumps better than last 5 years. Any idea of geeting faster. I am under 3A(SON N DAUGHTER OF US CITIZEN INDIA)Applied 1n 1999 sept.Any idea plz how long will it take more. Waiting for some kind reply.

Comment

Nothing is fast brother,you just have to have patient and wait.I have some friends here who are in the same category as you F3(there is no 3a) and their priority date is 2002 august so you will have a green card years earlier than them and they are waiting patiently you know what that family says when the US embassy ready for us we will be ready for them in the meantime they are living their lives happily.Don't rush it,it will happen one day.I can remember I was at one time thirty months away from PD your are only sixteen months away.So keep checking the bulletin every month and share love and kindness around you and your date will come and you will end up and say so quick the work.

Comment

Thanks Sunita for ur Kind information.Yes indeed i waited 5 long years it seems another 15 months. I wish ur friends would get GC fast since they are 3yrs behind 2002 (RIGHT NOW 1998)means they need real patience.They are not years but look like 3 years behind me. I pray to God they would get earlier & the process go faster.Its real tough to stay away from your Mom,Dad,Or Brother sister for long years. THANKS AGAIN SUNITA.

Comment

I know how hard it is but look on the brighter side you are all together with your wife and maybe kids if you was separated from them it would have been more tough.I have been waiting for even a longer time than you exactly seven years two months and days.I am in F3 category too with priority date september 08 1998.you are about sixteen months more to go I have sixteen weeks but I was there where you are now and though it may look impossible at times to reach your PD you will one day.You know we are lucky to have a sponsership pending some people are longing to go to the US but don't have any way of migrating they could only dream about this great country.Hang on your time will come though it will be a little longer than mine.I figure out you are in your home country now.I am too.I have visited many country but never the US.I always tell myself I won't go unless with a green card temptation might be too great to break the law and live there illegally and I am a law abiding citizen so I am sticking it out here for now.

Comment

Good update on the PD Sunita, and good advice to this fellow. It's extremely frustrating to be inthe US without a green card- you don't wan to come in as a student either except you have large funds available to you. If you here, then try to stick it out, stay out of trouble,drugs and traffic violations etc. The end result is always good. Good luck!

Comment

Hi Nthpole yes I saw Dec bulletin is out and indeed it is very good.I figure out you are a student what-ever I do wish you well.As a good human you should try not to get involve in everything that you mentioned

Comment

Hi, Sunita Its great advice and console too. Yes i am waiting at my home Country. My Mother applied for me. That time waiting time was 3yrs now 6 to 7 yrs. Anyway i passed 90% of time. Pray for u so you could get in 16 weeks. You can c how regular they r going now.How frustating last 3yrs.Hope it will continue like this.I wish U all the best.

Comment

Thanks brother and you are so right when I recieved my approval that was aug99 I was already a year past Priority date and they was working on July 95 petitions so i figure 3 yrs more to go but as we all know they time just keep going up.From bulletin that came out a few days ago I have 12 weeks more.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation