X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kira1
    replied
    No. I have never posted any posts about turning someone around and sent him/her back home because of cancelled visa.

In one of my posts I asked if the person who is ALREADY stopped at the border (for any reason - for example the officer says she was in the US for 4 months and now she is coming back to the USA once again (with VALID visa)) has the right to call the lawyer. But I never stated that someone tried to enter the US with a cancelled visa.

As you can see in my post this guy, who I am talking now, is in the US and has not left the US since 1999.

If anyone knows the answer, please help. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• dmartmar
    replied
    Is this the same "someone" who in one of your other posts got turned around and sent back home, after trying to enter the US with a cancelled visa?

Leave a comment:

• Kira1
    replied
    Hi,

Hope someone can help and answer the following question: someone came to the USA in 1999. His brother, a US citizen filled out I-130 in April 2001. The person is covered by 245(i) but waiting for GC can take even 10 years. Now this guy was offered a sponsorship through employment.

1. Is it possible to go through PERM with this kind of case?

2. Is it possible to submit I-140/I-485 with priority date that is shown on I-130?

His priority date on I-130 (not approved yet) is April 23, 2001. Does this application need to be approved to start PERM?

Thanks for your time and help.

Leave a comment:

• Kira1
    started a topic your advice required

your advice required

Hi,

Hope someone can help and answer the following question: someone came to the USA in 1999. His brother, a US citizen filled out I-130 in April 2001. The person is covered by 245(i) but waiting for GC can take even 10 years. Now this guy was offered a sponsorship through employment.

1. Is it possible to go through PERM with this kind of case?

2. Is it possible to submit I-140/I-485 with priority date that is shown on I-130?

His priority date on I-130 (not approved yet) is April 23, 2001. Does this application need to be approved to start PERM?

Thanks for your time and help.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation