• Show
Clear All

• dev199108
    replied
    Sodium Hypochlorite

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">arabic clothes on him and some fake beared and have him make some videos on youtube and send it to all the news channels and most of the idiots like you will believe that he really is , you got it stupid? we dont know who did it, and yes i call it some bulls.it **** tapes but i never said i am happy of what happened to t </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes we do know who did it. Its common knowledge. Have you been to NewYork where the towers once stood? I have. They aren't there any more. Do you know anyone that witnessed it first hand? I bet not. Are you saying all the news stations reporting it live were involved in a conspiracy? Sounds like it.

This isn't some country where the media is under government control and have people standing next to the news casters with a gun in their back.

This is going too far trying to claim it was a hoax. We know who did it and why they did it. The fact is it was a religious based attack. No denying that. If our intelligence agencies were so inept why haven't we been hit again? We haven't because they are better than most understand them to be. For good reason.

Everyone needs to pick a side. Either with us or against us. There is no middle ground. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Finally there is a sane person on this board who sees this. I might appear to be bigot because the words I chose and use, because I don't believe in buttering or using politically right words. Thanks Davdah for your comments. It indeed shows love, respect and patriotism for America.

Leave a comment:

• Baby
    replied
    hey mike 2007 long time no see

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    i see that your good on twisting things up and putting words in my mouth like your fake liar idol bush you stupid M.F ,show me where did i say that i am happy about what happened on 9/11? all i said was that i dont know who did it and i am saying it again ,i can go bring a mexican guy who look like arabs now and put some arabic clothes on him and some fake beared and have him make some videos on youtube and send it to all the news channels and most of the idiots like you will believe that he really is , you got it stupid? we dont know who did it, and yes i call it some bulls.it **** tapes but i never said i am happy of what happened to those people . just like when they faked the saddam spider hole so they can fake video tapes and audio and some idiots would go on tv and say anything just to get paid . and yes i said they went there to kill people and take their oil they did not just went there to kill people and take the oil, and to help israel to take over the middle east and support them all the way and i am saying it again, a little over two million people got killed in iraq since 2003 including those who got killed in the 90's gulf war etc..... you are just so stupid that you have an old shoe in your head instead of the brain so i wont waste more time talking about this to you,i am here to kick your a.ss not to be talking about all this you dont really bother me if you insult islam or muslims but one thing i know for sure that if i see you in real life, i would make your face a map and you are nothing but a talker talker talker , and i see why your ex dumped you now just like that retarded SOM . both idiots got dumped and then they start talking **** to ppl online just to feel tough F.U whiteuscneedshelp from here all the way to where you are . and just remember ,the tickets are cheap now ,buy one before the high season start and leave the country and if your short on some money i will lend you ,but i really believe the one way tickets are very cheap now . buy one and get back to your dumpster

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    wrong, they are there to kill people and to take their oil not for cleaning like you said , and as for 9/11 i dont have an answer to this question, i wasn't there and i did not see anything in my eyes, all i saw and heared is some bullshi.t c.rap tapes on tv. but here is some little thing for you

the president of the united states of america mr barak hussein obama </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bingo....Where are all the f.cu.king people of ILW who support this MUSLIM. You have clearly stated by your statement that you do not believe MUSLIMS killed 3000+ innocent Americans. You believe live people jumping from WTC to save their lives was a hoax, you believe bldg falling apart was a hoax. So indirectly you fully support the atrocity that was forced upon us. Loved ones of innocent dead American people are to you as BULL Sh.it ****.

This MUSLIM is pathetic. This mother f.cu.ker wants to live in America and state whatever happened on 9/11 was fake. The tears of loved one, sacrifice of our men in uniform, NYPD, NY Firefighters who gave their lives, kids have become orphan, people have lost either mother, sister, wife, girlfriend, father, brother, son, friend. And you call them BULL SH.IT Tapes.

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    I urinate and defecate on the koran on a daily basis; no true American is a muslim

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    How mush more evidence does anyone need to know that Obama is a muslim terrorist

1. Obama admitting to his muslim Faith:

Obama Admits To Being A Muslim

2. Barack Hussein Obama; a completely muslim name

3. Obama's father was a muslim

4. Best friend and fellow weather underground community organizer William Ayers on 9/11 "I wish more buildings were bombed"

5. Picture of Obama in a muslim costume

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    ok i just finished eating ,where are you coward? am bored and i wanna woop your a.ss again where are you ? i bet your watching the next president of the united states mr barak hussein obama on tv ha? thats ok i will kick your *** next time coward

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    i dont have to prove nothing to you, i am muslim and i am very proud of my self and this is a gift from god that i was born muslim . i am not the coward who hides behind his computer and make fake id's and hide his real face coward

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    wrong, they are there to kill people and to take their oil not for cleaning like you said , and as for 9/11 i dont have an answer to this question, i wasn't there and i did not see anything in my eyes, all i saw and heared is some bullshi.t c.rap tapes on tv. but here is some little thing for you

the president of the united states of america mr barak hussein obama

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    loooooooool you are so cute i wanted to leave long time ago but i was waiting for you to post so i can woop your a.ss again and i knew it that you were going to post again because i can smell you all the way from here you stinky pig . and yes you are hiding your self and you will not tease me even if you kill your self and i will not insult your religion because my wife is christian and most of my best friends are aswell. but there are some pigs trash people like you who make all of their race look bad but oh well, your not worth it anyway coward . if he is then good for him, and your talking about the muslims who bomb etc... where is the u.s forces now? i will answer , they all in iraq bombing people for 6 years straight so shut the **** up before you open your mouth and also i did not see one muslim who bomb in america? this is what your bull**** media is telling people , but this is way bigger than you to even understand it so i wont waste more time talking about it , if you think they are terrorist then thats fine with me . and as makeitright he is a coward like you and **** the both of you and anybody who will support either one of you and i will say it to your face coward , i dont hide behind my computer to talk **** like you coward you dont know mike yet and you better not mess with me buddy , in the past people use to pay money to buy an advice and ia m giving you a free advice ( dont mess with me ) and take your little complex a.ss and set and watch Bill O'Reilly's show and eat your pop corn and enjoy you are a stupid boring clown and if you like it or not no one is listening to you and obama will be the next president and your a.ss is welcome to leave the country at any time buddy , c ya , have to make something to eat coward </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you have proved me you REALLY are that fu.cki.g MUSLIM. Wait a minute not a single MUSLIM has bomb America. Well what happened on 9/11? US being in IRAQ is cleaning out all the MUSLIM terrorists.

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    oh, i mean WHITEUSCNEEDSHELP

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    loooooooool you are so cute i wanted to leave long time ago but i was waiting for you to post so i can woop your a.ss again and i knew it that you were going to post again because i can smell you all the way from here you stinky pig . and yes you are hiding your self and you will not tease me even if you kill your self and i will not insult your religion because my wife is christian and most of my best friends are aswell. but there are some pigs trash people like you who make all of their race look bad but oh well, your not worth it anyway coward . if he is then good for him, and your talking about the muslims who bomb etc... where is the u.s forces now? i will answer , they all in iraq bombing people for 6 years straight so shut the **** up before you open your mouth and also i did not see one muslim who bomb in america? this is what your bull**** media is telling people , but this is way bigger than you to even understand it so i wont waste more time talking about it , if you think they are terrorist then thats fine with me . and as makeitright he is a coward like you and **** the both of you and anybody who will support either one of you and i will say it to your face coward , i dont hide behind my computer to talk **** like you coward you dont know mike yet and you better not mess with me buddy , in the past people use to pay money to buy an advice and ia m giving you a free advice ( dont mess with me ) and take your little complex a.ss and set and watch Bill O'Reilly's show and eat your pop corn and enjoy you are a stupid boring clown and if you like it or not no one is listening to you and obama will be the next president and your a.ss is welcome to leave the country at any time buddy , c ya , have to make something to eat coward

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    you didn't hit nothing coward , i told you , you are lowlife and coward and i dont give a d.amnt abut you or about what you think , i will not even look at your face if i see you in the street and that show low you are in my openion. as for my status i am legal perminant resident and just got my 10 year card and entered the u.s two weeks ago and number two ,yes you are ( whiteuscneedhelp) why are you scared coward? you see what i mean, you are nothing but little scared ***** and coward and if you can't say who you really are on the screen then i dont expect you to say it to my face and once again, he is not muslim and if he is then thats good and live with it , can you stop him? can you do anything about it? the answer is no bcoz no one cares about piece of garbage like you and hey makeitright, i wasn't talking to you so do me a favor and dont stick your nasty nose in this and act like a smart a.ss bcoz your not at all or i will stick something else in your mouth do we understand each other? f.uck both of you a.ssholes boring MF . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey I don't need to hide my face. It is those f.uc.king MUSLIMS that hide their cowardly face behind that black mask. Women and Men both of them do it all the time. That is how cowards you all are. Strapping bombs around your body and blowing up innocent civilian lives and then gleefully cheering as if you have won something. That is how cowards you all MUSLIMS are. Are you that of a pathetic MUSLIM that you cannot even decipher HUSSEIN name that Obama has. He might say he is not but apparently in one of his interview it slipped and he stated, "My Muslim faith." Do you know why he denies it? Because he is ASHAMED of MUSLIM religion. MIR is alluding to TRUTH which ya'll MUSLIMS cannot absorb. This is a FACT.

If you are a MUSLIM, point me to an article where your f.cu.king ARABIC pastor whatever the f.u.ck. you all call them denouncing terrorism and 9/11 attacks. Show me f.uc.king ONE prominent figure.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    I think Mike needs the beer more than you do MIR! BTW, I have to echo Houston & Sprintie's comments on your new avatar Mike..very good </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very nice Avatar! I Came Across It Several years Ago. Squirrels Of Interest! . i Am Glad Someone actually used it! Too many good Avatars To choose!!!! Squirrels Are COOL! And Have Big Nuts!!!! LOL. See Other Thread! LOL!

My Bedtime Already????? i Was Just Getting Started!!!! Asylum Got Rules!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation