X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brit4064
    replied
    I think Mike needs the beer more than you do MIR! BTW, I have to echo Houston & Sprintie's comments on your new avatar Mike..very good

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    you didn't hit nothing coward , i told you , you are lowlife and coward and i dont give a d.amnt abut you or about what you think , i will not even look at your face if i see you in the street and that show low you are in my openion. as for my status i am legal perminant resident and just got my 10 year card and entered the u.s two weeks ago and number two ,yes you are ( whiteuscneedhelp) why are you scared coward? you see what i mean, you are nothing but little scared ***** and coward and if you can't say who you really are on the screen then i dont expect you to say it to my face and once again, he is not muslim and if he is then thats good and live with it , can you stop him? can you do anything about it? the answer is no bcoz no one cares about piece of garbage like you and hey makeitright, i wasn't talking to you so do me a favor and dont stick your nasty nose in this and act like a smart a.ss bcoz your not at all or i will stick something else in your mouth do we understand each other? f.uck both of you a.ssholes boring MF .

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    I think you've been studying beer a bit too much MIR </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cmon!!!! Lets Not Complicate reality With Frivolous Words!!! LOL!!!!! And To think I was Going To buy you a drink! LOL.

HINT: Crazy people Cannot Be Figured Out! .
    Yet, Doesn't Mean Intelligence Is Not present!!!!

Mike_2007 Appears To Be Having A Personal issue Affecting His Stability And Self Respect at The moment. Shall We Not Interfere With Damage Control For Individual Interest?

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    I think you've been studying beer a bit too much MIR

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    he is not muslim and he never was and if he is then live with it a.sshole and get the hell out of the country then if you dont like it , the same old boring song everyday over and over . dont you have something better to do in your life you stupid pig? and yeah talk **** now and insult me you scared little ***** but i would pay my life if you could say this to my face you stupid coward a9b3h5 AKA (WHITEUSCNEEDHELP) you are nothing but dirty lowlife coward who love to hide behind his screen and talk s.hit and you better get use to it because in 2 weeks from now your boss mr obama will become the president of the united states so go ahead and google (cheap appartments in europe ) to save time buddy not obama and not the muslims cares about an a.sshole lowlife like you so keep barking until you pass out loser c ya coward </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting???? You Showed Yourself!!!! Your Feelings! Lost Control!!!!

SORRY! I Just Study people!

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    he is not muslim and he never was and if he is then live with it a.sshole and get the hell out of the country then if you dont like it , the same old boring song everyday over and over . dont you have something better to do in your life you stupid pig? and yeah talk **** now and insult me you scared little ***** but i would pay my life if you could say this to my face you stupid coward a9b3h5 AKA (WHITEUSCNEEDHELP) you are nothing but dirty lowlife coward who love to hide behind his screen and talk s.hit and you better get use to it because in 2 weeks from now your boss mr obama will become the president of the united states so go ahead and google (cheap appartments in europe ) to save time buddy not obama and not the muslims cares about an a.sshole lowlife like you so keep barking until you pass out loser c ya coward </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh lordy look at this I guess I hit some nerve. Ain't that right you little cow ****, piece of s.h.it. FYI, I am not whituscneedhelp. If few people on this board disagree with what Obama stands for does not make them the same. You f.u.ck.ing piece of sh.it. Get your f.c.king head examined. One does not get name Hussein if he is not a MUSLIM. It appears to me either you are MUSLIM the same religion that bombs left and right and enjoys killing innocent people and then takes pride in their cowardly acts. So if you are MUSLIM and I hit the nerve, hey lets face it, it is THE known fact that TERRORISTS are MUSLIM. I never said MUSLIMS are TERRORIST. Learn you stupid f.u.ck. If you cannot comprehend English, ask ILW to have ARABIC or copy and paste this to some automated ARABIC translator. MUSLIMS are LAW BREAKERS lets face it. So what is your immigration status?

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

Not To Interrupt! But if You Say ARSE It wont Be Blocked By The American Servers!!! Just Makes being nasty easier!!!!

Leave a comment:

• mike_2007
    replied
    he is not muslim and he never was and if he is then live with it a.sshole and get the hell out of the country then if you dont like it , the same old boring song everyday over and over . dont you have something better to do in your life you stupid pig? and yeah talk **** now and insult me you scared little ***** but i would pay my life if you could say this to my face you stupid coward a9b3h5 AKA (WHITEUSCNEEDHELP) you are nothing but dirty lowlife coward who love to hide behind his screen and talk s.hit and you better get use to it because in 2 weeks from now your boss mr obama will become the president of the united states so go ahead and google (cheap appartments in europe ) to save time buddy not obama and not the muslims cares about an a.sshole lowlife like you so keep barking until you pass out loser c ya coward

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    This is sad sad sad.

I wonder what a9 and Michael will have to say about this. Uhh,.. they werent part of the roundup were they? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh hell no. I cannot be part of this. Come on Obama is Muslim. We cannot do anything to Muslim. If we did, Muslims will take over and bomb this country again. Oh wait a minute, a Muslim is about to take over this country.

Welcome to The United States of Arab.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Why weren't the names published? Were they kids? If so then to take a plot like this with any real level of seriousness is in itself extreme. They will be hung from the gallows only because its a plotted crime by whites against blacks. Forget the fact it had about zero chance of making it out the front door.

This isn't too much different than when kids send nasty e-mails to their teachers and get arrested. Even though there was no actual intent to commit a crime. 9-11 makes any threat made a crime as serious as the crime threatened. Is it a good thing or not?

If you say I'm going to kick your a$$. You might as well do it since you will get arrested as though you did. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah ever the Doubting Thomas. Why weren't names published. Well just think a minute. What could happen to their families? Reprisal attacks maybe? And quite possibly the FBI don't want to reveal all the details yet as they are still questioning them? Think davdah THINK!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Them:
    Violence Against Men "Sure, they deserve it" (applause)
    Violence Against Americans "America's Chickens have come home to roost" (cheering)
    Violence Against McCain Supporters "Yes we can"
    Blowing up American buildings "We wish we bombed more" (Hysterical celebrations)
    But... Assassinate "Dear Leader" NO because that would be wrong !!

US = Former U.S.
    Against all violence; only peaceful change through capitalism !!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Of course MIR, you have seen it all, been everywhere, and even wore the t-shirt.

Amazing how apparently both you and I, have been around the world, seen different cultures, lived with different cultures, lived in poor/comfortable way of lives, but we both disagree on reality and have different views about things.

Oh wait..as the song goes... "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here In My Place, Even Londoners Extremely Diversified! SEE??? You Cant Even Say LONDONERS! Actually Most Of My Words Dont Really Apply To LONDONERS!!! . ALL CRAZY THERE!!! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Just got out on bail ! D---n ATF has nothing better to do than harass innocent civilians !! There are millions of criminals they should be going after !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael, are you saying you are supporting assassination and killing sprees?

Seriously, you can't joke about this kind of thing, how would you feel if it was the other way around? I am sure you would shout loud on here about it.

Whether you are black or white, remember Michael, these are Americans. Your fellow Americans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sprintie and others,

One thing about AMERICANS, What you see as Joke about a bad situation, or words that rub you the wrong way have far greater meaning within Americans Eyes! I Used To Wonder Why Others Didnt Get It???? then I Remembered This Is an Immigration Site Mostly Composed of Immigrants!! Different cultures, lifestyles, Thinking!!! . Those you see as bad, are more than likely More Compassionate to the situations than Others here are capable of Seeing! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MIR..you really talk krap sometimes. So only us Immigrants feel that way? jeez.

Sorry..whether you are an immigrant or American, it is wrong to say things like that.
    I guess if you were black MIR, you will feel a lot more different.
    Nothing to do with way of culture thinking... killing is killing, whether black or white.

I guess it comes down to mentality </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EXACTLY!!!! . I Am Tricky Also.

And You Know I Am BLACK!!!
    I Speak As If All Know Where I Reside. D.C.
    Everything I See I Share Of HERE! Not Kansas, Oklahoma, Netherlands.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Of course MIR, you have seen it all, been everywhere, and even wore the t-shirt.

Amazing how apparently both you and I, have been around the world, seen different cultures, lived with different cultures, lived in poor/comfortable way of lives, but we both disagree on reality and have different views about things.

Oh wait..as the song goes... "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner".

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    NOTE To Everyone:

Through My Testing, Experiences In real Time. I Have seen More Racism, Prejudice, and Stereotypical Behavior Of Those From Afar "Immigrants Of the Past 10 Years". than I Have Ever Seen Within The Natural Born AMERICAN in USA! I Have met and Experienced Quite an Influx In the Past 10 Years! AMERICA Does Not Even Come Close To The Hate For Color, Race, Religion of Those places Outside of USA!!! THE GATES GOT OPENED TO ALL SOMEHOW???? I Have Met All Of You In One Way Or Another!

I SPEAK TRUTH!!!! My Intentions Are Confusing, But My Motive Is Potentially Good For ALL!!!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation