Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update- N-600

When Naturalizing, you must use the proper form (either N-400 or N-600). After the community org consulted with an attorney, they found that I am eligible for derivitive Citizenship through my naturalized mother. I came here with my mother in 1984 as refugees, she naturalized 8 years later and I was under 18. The trickiest aspect of analyzing this type of case is custody. Laws pertaining to custody have been changing.

When Naturalizing, you must use the proper form (either N-400 or N-600). After the community org consulted with an attorney, they found that I am eligible for derivitive Citizenship through my naturalized mother. I came here with my mother in 1984 as refugees, she naturalized 8 years later and I was under 18. The trickiest aspect of analyzing this type of case is custody. Laws pertaining to custody have been changing.

Comment

You already have one post on this board why did you add this for same , you should have continued with your old post.

You must use the Form N-600, When you mother was naturalized how old was you?
      You date of birth is the main factor in your case.
      Wish you all the best.

Read my response to your other post, I just replay to some one.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation