Clear All

• speed_025
    replied
    thread up

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Hi 108jam,

Just pushing this up to see if others can help.

Leave a comment:

• 108jam
    replied
    I was approved June 2006 for permanent residency but have never received the Green card and or welcome letter.

USCIS said they resent it June 2007, but I have not moved and or not received the card. USCIS will not resend it. I must re-file I-90 online, pay the fee before they will even stamp my passport.

Question: How long does it take before I receive the actual green card AFTER I pay online?

Or how soon will RECEIPT be generated so that I can go thru INFOPASS to get passport stamped?
    Need to take the CA Broker's exam.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• 108jam
    started a topic I-90 online

I-90 online

I was approved June 2006 for permanent residency but have never received the Green card and or welcome letter.

USCIS said they resent it June 2007, but I have not moved and or not received the card. USCIS will not resend it. I must re-file I-90 online, pay the fee before they will even stamp my passport.

Question: How long does it take before I receive the actual green card AFTER I pay online?

Or how soon will RECEIPT be generated so that I can go thru INFOPASS to get passport stamped?
    Need to take the CA Broker's exam.

Thanks,
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed