X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removal of temporary green card

hi..
    i got my green thru marriage..me and my husband had been separated for a yr now..has not been communicated.. i tried to contact him,, but failed.

my temp green card will expire n Oct 15 2011..
    how can I apply the I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence, now we are separated..

what are my options?
    Pls,, i need some advice..

thank u to all to help, its hghly appreciated

kumara

How long have you been married? Need more information in order to assist you.

Comment

married n may 28,2009..been married for a yr and 7 mons

Comment

You can apply by yourself stating that the marriage was validly entered into.

Comment

thank u to the reply..

is there any other supporting documents i need to submit with my application for the removal of my temporary green card,if im going to apply alone without my husband, since im separated fr my husband for a yr now..we've been married for a yr & half...

i highly appreciate the help i get in this discussion..

Comment

You need to be divorced in order to file the I-751 waiver, or at the very least, in the process. It used to be that you needed to have your final divorce decree beforehand, but recently, they're sending out RFE's for that. It gives you a little extra time, but if the process isn't complete within about 87 days after the request, they would most likely revoke your conditional residency and order NTA.

The basis of the waiver is that your marriage was entered in to in good faith and dissolved naturally. The testimony of your husband would be useful in this, as well as affidavits from friends, family etc.

You should visit with a reputable immigration (and divorce) attorney.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

your first step will be filing for divorce. You should know that you will not be able to remove condition to your own without your spouse. therefore you should prepare for good faith marriage waiver.
              In case your residency is revoked and you went into removal proceedings, you can still file waiver in court.
              there are other solution to your problem. lets not go there as of yet.
              Just keep everything ( proof of marriage, joint residence evidence, any domestic violence record, nay hardship to your survival, etc) you may need these things later.
              Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Originally posted by kumar6514:
                married n may 28,2009..been married for a yr and 7 mons
                wow. Your marriage must have stopped right after interview based on timeline. Care to offer general details? Who left? You may have a difficult time for this approval.
                There wiill little and no evidence of marriage after the interview which is needed to prove in the co.ditional period

Comment

In another thread, she stated she moved out of state for work, 4now. He wouldn't move with her and if I read it correctly, she's had no contact with him at all after she moved.

So considering the actual marriage (cohabiting etc) lasted 7 months or less, I'm with you, it will be difficult. The affidavits from friends and family will need to be from people that knew them both together and it sounds like those people would be few and far between.
                  The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

To OP:

Contact the Papish the Savior (aka as Mr Malik Papish, Esq.) , who also happens to be a founder of the Church of Malik Papish.

Slip $500 into Papish's side pocket and he shall fix it fer ya in no time (Mr Papish has all the witnesses and "friends" you need in his deep pocket

=============================================

Immigration Attorney Malik Papish, Esq.

Immigration Attorney Malik Papish has dedicated himself to the practice of USA Immigration Law. He handles all types of immigration cases on behalf of immigrants desiring to become lawful residents of the United States. Atty. Papish has distinguished academic credentials. He graduated in the top 90 percent of his undergraduate class of Maneklal Nanavati Law College, Laldarwaja, Ahmedabad at the Gujarat University. Attorney Papish has worked in the entertainment industry for the past ten years and specializes in immigration issues for the entertainment industry among others. He has represented numerous celebrities from the Bollywood including Sushmita Sen. Malik Papish's dedication to his clients has earned him a reputation as one of the top entertainment immigration attorneys in the United States.

Malik Papish's clients include numerous A-list celebrities in Bollywood today. Malik Paish Clients have starred in such huge Bollywood Blockbusters as Mehb.oob Mere from Fiza (2000), Letters of Shukrijuma (1995), Her lover Sheshi Kapur (1992) and many more. Additionally he has represented platinum selling music artists from major record labels such as Eshki-Muhabbet Records, Taj Mahal Records, Maverick and more. These talented musicians not only produced hit al***s, but have created music for such hit TV shows as CSI:NY, CSI:Las Vegas, India's Next Top Model, Pimp My Ride, Shushmita Sen's Dance Life, Big Brother and many more. Malik Papish has also helped many janitors, busboys, taxi cab drivers, doctors and even television actors appearing episodically in shows such as CSI, Young and the Restless, The Ghost Whisperer and too many others to list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law Offices of Malik Papish & Associates are proud to be the immigration attorneys for those who need professional legal advice.

For Legal Consultations Call: 1-800-MALIKPAPISH and schedule a consultation with Mr. Malik Papish.

<span class="flash-video"><object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
                    classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
                    width="480"
                    height="385"
                    ><param name="allowScriptAccess"
                    value="never"
                    ></param><param name="wmode"
                    value="transparent"
                    ></param><param value="never"
                    /><param value="transparent"
                    /><param name="movie"
                    value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FhyAAMpYGZA?fs=1&hl=en_US"
                    /><param value="true"
                    /><param value="always"
                    /><embed wmode="transparent"
                    allowScriptAccess="never"
                    pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
                    type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
                    src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FhyAAMpYGZA?fs=1&hl=en_US"
                    width="480"
                    height="385"
                    /></object></span>
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Originally posted by Aroha:
                      In another thread, she stated she moved out of state for work, 4now. He wouldn't move with her and if I read it correctly, she's had no contact with him at all after she moved.

So considering the actual marriage (cohabiting etc) lasted 7 months or less, I'm with you, it will be difficult. The affidavits from friends and family will need to be from people that knew them both together and it sounds like those people would be few and far between.
                      Hi Aroha and welcome back. The other thread was started by Kumar555 - different numbers at the end of the ID than the OP in this thread. I'm not sure if it's the same person or not. If it is, I found an old post where they received their citizenship in 2006, so I don't know what to make of it.

Comment

Thanks

Hmmm, yeah. I never noticed the differing numbers but the stories sounded remarkably similar. Regardless, the advice is the same. A divorce needs to be in the works and completed before the good faith waiver would be approved. If not, her status would be revoked. She really needs a good attorney for both the divorce and immigration issues.

Comment

Malik Papish is the solution!

OP: pick up the phone and dial 1-800-MALIKPAPISH now!!! Tomorrow it could be late

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

I wonder what the publisher's website thinks about you hot-linking that image of one of their authors, OldE? Maybe they'd recommend you purchase one of his books. You could use some holistic therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aroha:
                              I wonder what the publisher's website thinks about you hot-linking that image of one of their authors, OldE? Maybe they'd recommend you purchase one of his books. You could use some holistic therapy.
                              I have read all of the books of Mr Malik Papish.

I am currently digesting the ones by his Holiness, Mr Sai Baba.

<span class="flash-video"><object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
                              classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
                              height="385"
                              width="480"
                              ><param name="allowScriptAccess"
                              value="never"
                              ></param><param name="wmode"
                              value="transparent"
                              ></param><param value="never"
                              /><param value="never"
                              /><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fs1OBY82b0?fs=1&hl=en_US"
                              name="movie"
                              /><param value="true"
                              /><param value="always"
                              /><embed wmode="transparent"
                              allowScriptAccess="never"
                              pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
                              type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
                              height="385"
                              width="480"
                              src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fs1OBY82b0?fs=1&hl=en_US"
                              /></object></span>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation