Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resident allien convicted of violent crime

hi my brother was convicted of *** crime and did jail time, after he did his 2/3 of his time he was released to immigration and then in to community, he was ordered deported from U.S but failed to report for removal and voilated his probation and disappear, went to canada, he wanna to return to state to turn himself for deportation, my question is, is it he will have to finish remaining jail time?, any additional charge for reurning to state? or he will be deported right away, any kind of idea of what to expect would be greatly appreciate. thank you so much for your input

hi my brother was convicted of *** crime and did jail time, after he did his 2/3 of his time he was released to immigration and then in to community, he was ordered deported from U.S but failed to report for removal and voilated his probation and disappear, went to canada, he wanna to return to state to turn himself for deportation, my question is, is it he will have to finish remaining jail time?, any additional charge for reurning to state? or he will be deported right away, any kind of idea of what to expect would be greatly appreciate. thank you so much for your input

Comment

Your "brother" has the worst of all worlds. He violated a removal order, violated probation terms, and self-deported. If he re-enters without the permission of the DHS Secretary, it will be a criminal offense and grounds for deportation. Not to mention that he violated his State probation, so there should be an arrest warrant out for him. So, even if he applys for a visa and a waiver, he is facing arrest for his probation violation.

Comment

WHY Do They Even Try??????? .
        Persistence Is A trait Of Desperation! Many Do Not Comprehend Just How Important Gaining Status In AMERICA Is!!!! Do What It Takes! Even If Own Life sacrificed, Do It For The Extended Family!!! Anyway It Is The Family Rule!!!! Taught and Injected! If You Don't Follow This, You Will Be Ostracized, Outcast!!!

Unbelievable!!!! but True!!!!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

your brother is a lowlife enema bag cleaning scumbag...who obviously has no respect for the laws of any nation. We don't want this piece of cow manure occupying any space in the United States of America....let him rot in Canada...

Comment

hey pig, long time no see

Comment

hi every body, thank you for your feedback, not all comment are friendly or helpful, but he is trying to do the right thing by turning himself in, my question is, is it he will have to finish remainig jail time before getting deported??????

Comment

ignore that dirty pig someone12

Comment

why in the hell would he go back to the u.s and turn him self in just to get deported? your joking right? tell him to buy a plane ticket and go back to his home country ,i mean this would happen anyway so why would he go back to the u.s to be in jail for who knows how long just to get deported? tell him to go home and its over

Comment

and i assume you said s.ex crime right? well he wil be screwed so going home straight is the way to deal with this problim

Comment

yes he will be deported and there is no question about it if he was charged with that crime , tell him to go home man . lol

Comment

maybe he would have a little chance in the past but the fact he run away etc... this is a big mess , tell him to go home

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation