Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans Need to get on the Right Side of the Issue on Immigration

It’s no secret that Births have overtaken immigration as the driving force behind the growth of the Mexican-American population in the United States in the past decade, according to a report released Thursday by the Pew Hispanic Center.
    hs-news.com

It’s no secret that Births have overtaken immigration as the driving force behind the growth of the Mexican-American population in the United States in the past decade, according to a report released Thursday by the Pew Hispanic Center.
    hs-news.com

Comment

...well, when the illegal alien parasite parents are deported, they'll take their offspring with them! And, at a stroke, Americans' wallets are relieved of the burden of paying to raise the children.

On a more sober note, any growth in the so-called cesspool-American population is potentially a troublesome demographic issue...given that their high-school graduation rate is mired at approximately 50 percent!!!!

I think that it is not an unreasonable question for Americans to ask themselves why they are importing so many people with limited interest in academic achievement...unless, of course, they like their tax money going to welfare payments!

Also, am I the only one who is offended by hyphenated Americanism???

As far as Republicans having to get on the right side of the immigration issue...well, children who are born in America don't have to worry about immigration!

Comment

''The study noted that in 2010, 52% of people of Mexican origin were in the U.S. illegally, and that 68% of births to undocumented aliens were to Mexican nationals.'' And I'm the bad guy for reporting them to my good friends at ICE, DMV and other places.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation