Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for someone who has had citizenship interview.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for someone who has had citizenship interview.

Am going for citizenship interview next week. I would like to know if civics test is verbal or written and what documents had to show and what questions were asked? Please share your experience.

Am going for citizenship interview next week. I would like to know if civics test is verbal or written and what documents had to show and what questions were asked? Please share your experience.

Comment

That someone is antifascit or he prefers to be called antifacial. He hates facial treatment.

Comment

Yes, he replied to me before regarding almost the same question and he said to go to N-400 sub forum on immigration.com. But there is no N-400 sub forum that I could find. I just want to know what to expect. Do we need to have an atty present, or is ok to do this without?

Comment

Did you at least try to find it?

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/...e45da7723&f=18

Comment

fizza, I know this is an old post and hope you past already, but for anyone else just wanted to add something. My mom is in her 70s and is preparing for citizenship interview. Failed 2 times already-she cried so much, i think cried most about having to pay that big n-400 fee again after her second time failing Well, that was last year and she is trying again. I don't usually talk about products and stuff, but we tried lots of study material for her and not so good. But this little book and 2 CDs we found a citizenshipcd.com were so good! She is making progress and feeling more confident. Just wanted to share that little jewel i found on line. Good luck to all!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Astird:
              fizza, I know this is an old post and hope you past already, but for anyone else just wanted to add something. My mom is in her 70s and is preparing for citizenship interview. Failed 2 times already-she cried so much, i think cried most about having to pay that big n-400 fee again after her second time failing Well, that was last year and she is trying again. I don't usually talk about products and stuff, but we tried lots of study material for her and not so good. But this little book and 2 CDs we found a citizenshipcd.com were so good! She is making progress and feeling more confident. Just wanted to share that little jewel i found on line. Good luck to all! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The sample questions for the test are on the USCIS site. Practice them with her. Is language the problem? Or retention? If you work with her, she should do fine. The questions aren't that difficult.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation