X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading case from LPR TO U.S.C

Hi everyone,
    i fild i130 for my husband last year when i was LPR now i become a USC,i sent a copy of my certificate to SC for upgrading,it is been about 41 days and i have not heard anything yet;does anyone has any idea how long does it take to upgrade.
    thanks in advance

Hi everyone,
    i fild i130 for my husband last year when i was LPR now i become a USC,i sent a copy of my certificate to SC for upgrading,it is been about 41 days and i have not heard anything yet;does anyone has any idea how long does it take to upgrade.
    thanks in advance

Comment

It takes about three minutes one your request gets to the right person. Contact your Congressperson with a copy of your I-130 receipt and a copy of your certificate of naturalization.

Comment

when i call to cis rep.transferred me to an officer,she said i can not give u anytime frame just send a copy of ur certificate along with noa to ur sc,that i did 41 days ago.i have contacted with congressman;samething heared from him that just wait 2 to 4 months

Comment

First of all I think you file is with the TSC. Unless you have received any letter from your area D.O. of South Carolina.
          I wish you could have mailed your request with the copy of NOA+Naturlization Certificate to TSC.

Do not vote for this congressman, and tell your friends as well. It looks like 3rd world country, getting their.

Comment

Dist.Office of South Carolina is under the Jurisdiction of Texas Service Center, you should have file your papers with them and NOT with D.O. SC office.

I have noticed that many USCIS/BCIS Offices have a long backlog, and they do not responed to any letters. Thats the way American Works.

Comment

i used sc for SERVICE CENTER, mine is VERMONT SERVICE CENTER.does anyone has an idea about upgrading i130 from LPR to USC at VSC.it is been 45 days now actually more than that and i have not heard anything yet, thanks

Comment

You will have to wait< You can only mail the copies of NOA and Naturlization Certificate to them and just wait untill you received any response to that.

Comment

what is NOA?

Comment

NOA= Notice of Action

Comment

Where is your file ?
                      I think you should have mailed your Copy of NOA and
                      copy of your Naturlization Certificate to Vermont Service Center. Might have your file. Why don't you mail to VSC and see what they have to say in this matter.

Comment

Hi adam,
                        i did mail to vsc but no reply, i can not email them b/c they do not have any email address;yes vermont service center has my case.i do not know wht to do i will wait an another week then i will give them a call.i am so frustrated.

Comment

Hi Afia, I'm in a similar situation, I have a quick question. Is your husband here in the USA or outside the USA when you applied as LPR?

Comment

afia: where do you live?
                            If you are a resident of South Carolina, then you should have file your papers with Texas Service Center, NOT with VSC, what I understand they accept applications NACARA form(I-881)from SC,NC,FL,GA, and others.
                            Look into this and see for the correct address.

Comment

hi everyone,
                              i live in new york,my husband doesnot live in united states.actully i received a letter from vermont service center yesterday stated that we have upgraded ur petition from LPR to USC but the case needs to be review for approval.our office has backlog problem;we apologize for the delay.please allow 60 days to hear from this office.
                              lets see wht happens now
                              i applied in june 2004

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs