Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORM DS 230 PART1 AND2

Hi Guys, My parents received DS 230 form part1 and 2 in USA.(family visa) They have sent me both part. Do i need to returned DS 230 part 1 or both part1 and part 2 to NVC. Confused STATE DEPT WEBSITE says returned both part . But forum site of immigration its written we have to take ds 230 part2 at the time of Interview.

Others can i take 1864 affidavit of support at the time of interview or do i need to send to NVC at any way.. My friend last year took at the time of interview.Appreciate that if u all can reply in few lines.

Hi Guys, My parents received DS 230 form part1 and 2 in USA.(family visa) They have sent me both part. Do i need to returned DS 230 part 1 or both part1 and part 2 to NVC. Confused STATE DEPT WEBSITE says returned both part . But forum site of immigration its written we have to take ds 230 part2 at the time of Interview.

Others can i take 1864 affidavit of support at the time of interview or do i need to send to NVC at any way.. My friend last year took at the time of interview.Appreciate that if u all can reply in few lines.

Comment

Did you browse the DOS VISA site?
      It has all the necessary links and answers to your questions.

Good luck

Comment

If your parents are getting their visas through consular processing in their country then you should send only part 1 of the DS-230 and yes you have to send Affidavit of support along with the required fee $70.(please check the fee might have increased)

Comment

Thanks for Reply, My parents is the petitioner and i am beneficiary.They r staying in USA. They had paid all fees including $70 i864. My question was can i submit I864(affidait of support) only at the time of interview in my country. Ds 230 part1 i can send now.Next week my PD will be current.Do i have to send ds 230 part1 only or part 2 also. Appreciate if u can reply in few lines.

Comment

If you have received the packet from NVC it clearly says that only DS-230 Part I has to be submitted at this stage. And yes you can submit your affidavit of support at the time of consular processing but its better if you do it now.

Comment

Thanks young man for your great help. My position is that my mother whoes is petitioner has gone for months vacation.I wount b able to get I864 b4 her arrival to USA.Thats why i asked if i can send ds 230 part1 now and will produce I864 at the time of an Interview.Since my lots of relative in the past had shown the Affidavit at the time of interview. Thanks YOUNG MAN any suggestion plz do reply.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation