Green card based on marriage, arrest, work w/o EAD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE by BiteMyImmigrantButt]I am married to an american citizen and will shortly apply for adjustment of status in hope to receive my permanent residence. However I have been arrested twice for public intoxication even thought my case was dismissed and my record expunged and was never convicted[/QUOTE]

Sure HOPE this boy doesnt drive! Nothing worse than a DRUNK who drives!! I lost a very close friend beacuse of a drunk driver. ...'arrested for public intoxication'...I don't care if it WAS expunged. A drunk is A drunk IS a DRUNK! Forget AA. Do us ALL a favor Titus...Go back and hide under the rock from where you came! TRY to get sober...if you care! AND, if you DO drive, turn in your license!! btw, your wife still keeps ya? another surprise (hope she wakes up some day)

[QUOTE by SICKOFILLEGALS]HA HA HA HA HA you are ILLEGAL until such time you 'adjust your status', plus, you're a DRUNK, a FELON (twice) and like ALL ILLEGALS you worked WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. Best thing to do is for that ****er who's helping you to kick your immigrant a/s/s/ OUT OF HERE. And yes, your arrest records that you managed to CONCEAL... guess what dumb a/s/s/ HA HA HA HA BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/QUOTE]

Obviously he doesn't see HIMself as illegal! But I DO know the piper must be paid in the end.

U can RUN...but U can't hide!
    :taz: What GOES around, COMES around!! :taz:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs