X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why **** on GRINTS?

Explanation for the rest:

Q.What is the origin of the word "****"?

A.According to Eric Partridge in his excellent book of word origins (Origins: A Short Etymological Dictionary of Modern English), "****" comes from the Middle English word poupen or popen, and it originally meant "f-a-r-t." The word was based on the sound of a f-a-r-t. According to Robert Chapman, author of American Slang, "****" came into use with its current meaning around 1900.

Q.How come people say "I'm gonna go take a dump"? when in reality they are leaving a dump?

A.Yes, that is one of the English language's more peculiar expressions. My hypothesis is that the experience of ****ing is so pleasant that although we are leaving a dump, we are gaining pleasure and satisfaction. Perhaps it developed as an analog to "taking a break," during which time one also "takes a dump."
    And here is the real explanation from an anonymous linguistics professor: "I can tell you that the reason we say 'take a ****/dump' is for the same reason we 'take' a vacation...in this situation, the nouns ****/dump or **** are used to describe an activity occuring over a time, not the actual physical object itself. One is 'taking' the time to leave a s-h-i-t in a bowl. actually the use of the word dump really reflects how much we subconsciously understand this action, as one's *** is dumping the *** apples into the bowl. the word has simply been changed to a noun to denote the time spent during evactuation of the bowels."

Q. Why you wish all the **** ON EARTH befall on the heads of GRINTS?

A. Oh, because I love them so much!!
    What would be the better and fairer way of treatment for GRINTS?

http://www.csvnutrition.com/Products...awpawOintment/

try the above site.......u can order a really good butt cream there for that 'too much ****in' rash u have.

Comment

I am a brother of Epicb@sdard!!!

Our father, Epiclaughter, raped our STINKY/FILTHY/FRAUDSTER/****STER GRINT-SHUDRA MOM, and had her GRINT A$$ deported back to our filthy/stinky ****LAND that we belong to

Now we are here, to help our Righteus Father, Epiclaughter, to kick OUR A$$es back to our filthy/stinky barbaric ****LAND/GRINTLAND, so we can finally reunite and have a lot of S-E-X with our shudra-****ster-fraudster-GRINT-mother whom our father, Epiclaughter, raped so many years ago and left to raise us in filthy ****LAND without any child support or alimony

PLEASE **** ON ME AND MY BROTHER, WE ARE BOTH B@STARDS!!!!!

Comment

LOSERR

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs