Want to vote Nov '08 but can't....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Beverly's not only stupid but also delusional, or on crack.
    Entertaining a possibility of deporting all alien residents is like wishing for hell to freeze.
    Can you tell me Beverly when this is going to happen? I'm curious since you know everything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I had the answer to that question or even the power to make it happen your stupid, worthless dumb a-ss would have been deported already, hell you wouldn't have ever been here for that matter. We have enough Alien Resident ***-wipes, you're just one more in a long line of delusional recipients.
    Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
      Maybe Ross Perot, Ralph Nader, once again? Or Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson... oooopppppssss! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I voted for Ross Perot and if he were eligible to run today, I'd vote for him again. The last two you named aren't qualified to wipe my a-ss. So much for your sad attempt at racial insults. I hate Jesse and Al. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, I know very well that you hate those two. But I gave their names without any malicious thoughts on my part. And I'm dead honest. That's what the "oooopppppsss!" stood for. That I was in effect suggesting "taboo" names to you. So again, oooooopppppppsssssss! your "sad attempt at racial insults" statement addressed to me is accordingly deflected.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
        Maybe Ross Perot, Ralph Nader, once again? Or Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson... oooopppppssss! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I voted for Ross Perot and if he were eligible to run today, I'd vote for him again. The last two you named aren't qualified to wipe my a-ss. So much for your sad attempt at racial insults. I hate Jesse and Al. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, I know very well that you hate those two. But I gave their names without any malicious thoughts on my part. And I'm dead honest. That's what the "oooopppppsss!" stood for. That I was in effect suggesting "taboo" names to you. So again, oooooopppppppsssssss! your "sad attempt at racial insults" statement addressed to me is accordingly deflected. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rough Neighbor, I am so used to having to defend myself from the racist and personal attacks, I misunderstood you. Please accept my apology.
        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

There's no apology to accept because no offense has been taken in the first place, Ma'am. So let me do this. I'm holding it in the palms of my hands. I'm going to toss it up into the air, with a sincere entreaty: that such sweet gesture is too precious to vanish, so may it turn into Cupid's Arrow, and whoever may have been offended on this board, and who keeps the seed of hatred, may be ripped straight into the heart, with a bursting bundle of love and forgiveness. Happy, happy holidays to all!

Comment

There's no apology to accept because no offense has been taken in the first place, Ma'am. So let me do this. I'm holding it in the palms of my hands. I'm going to toss it up into the air, with a sincere entreaty: that such sweet gesture is too precious to vanish, so may it turn into Cupid's Arrow, and whoever may have been offended on this board, and who keeps the seed of hatred, may be ripped straight into the heart, with a bursting bundle of love and forgiveness. Happy, happy holidays to all! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good message RN, can always count on you for a voice of wisdom from the distance. I accept your treaty to love and forgive.
            Merry Christmas to you as well!!!

Comment

Kind words as always. Thanks a lot, my friend.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation