Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to vote Nov '08 but can't....

...because you are stuck in the FBI name-check hell or you filed for Citizenship and are caught up in the July fee increase backlog?

If you are a LPR already, you might not know it but you can contribute legally to a political party of your choice:

http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml

I've already done this once and will do so again as it's unlikely given the present rate of "progress" with my application I'll become a USC before next Nov thanks to the "National Insecurity" situation being caused by the massive backlog of FBI background checks. I'd suggest giving to the person(s) or parties best suited on record for limiting/streamlining the background check process
    and/or is pro-immigrant.

And just for Beverly...I mean the pro-LEGAL immigrant path! Do I hear chickens running loose in the background?

I'd urge others in similar situations to do so. Although we might not be able to vote, we "may" be able to influence the outcome by our $$$.

Hey, that's the American way isn't it?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

...because you are stuck in the FBI name-check hell or you filed for Citizenship and are caught up in the July fee increase backlog?

If you are a LPR already, you might not know it but you can contribute legally to a political party of your choice:

http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml

I've already done this once and will do so again as it's unlikely given the present rate of "progress" with my application I'll become a USC before next Nov thanks to the "National Insecurity" situation being caused by the massive backlog of FBI background checks. I'd suggest giving to the person(s) or parties best suited on record for limiting/streamlining the background check process
    and/or is pro-immigrant.

And just for Beverly...I mean the pro-LEGAL immigrant path! Do I hear chickens running loose in the background?

I'd urge others in similar situations to do so. Although we might not be able to vote, we "may" be able to influence the outcome by our $$$.

Hey, that's the American way isn't it?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

??? and your point in naming me is? There are millions of "Beverly's" who are US citizens that love our country and believes in the rule of law as exhibited all over the internet and even some of the MSM outlets.

If you think my point of view begins and ends with me you obviously don't get out
      much.
      Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Do I hear chickens running loose in the background? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha! Looks like the chickens are under control - for the time being. They're very testy, so one never knows when they'll begin running rampant again - lol!

Comment

ProudUSC: Looks like they already have

Bev: I think your view of shutting down all legal immigration to the US for some unspecified period of time, is quite frankly, crazy. "Some" politicians seem to like stirring the immigration issue as much as they can for their own reasons, not necessarily in the best interests of the country.

Remember McCarthyism in the 1950s "There's a commie out there to get us!" mentality? Seems to me that immigration is becoming the modern equivalent these days unfortunately. Amazing how some people can be bought by that. In my humble opinion, they are called extremists and fanatics

I'm guessing you would vote for Tom Tancredo yes? (he doesn't stand a hell-in-a-chance btw).

And I do get out quite a lot. Right now I'm in FL

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            ProudUSC: Looks like they already have

Bev: I think your view of shutting down all legal immigration to the US for some unspecified period of time, is quite frankly, crazy. "Some" politicians seem to like stirring the immigration issue as much as they can for their own reasons, not necessarily in the best interests of the country.

Remember McCarthyism in the 1950s "There's a commie out there to get us!" mentality? Seems to me that immigration is becoming the modern equivalent these days unfortunately. Amazing how some people can be bought by that. In my humble opinion, they are called extremists and fanatics

I'm guessing you would vote for Tom Tancredo yes? (he doesn't stand a hell-in-a-chance btw).

And I do get out quite a lot. Right now I'm in FL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Brit Bot,

You really are quite a delusional dim bulb if you think my stance along with millions of Americans with regards to the destruction and chaos created by illegal aliens is an illusion based on what some stupid politician says. Most of them are on the side and in the pockets of their corporate slave masters and would sell their mothers for a dollar. We are experiencing the 3rd world conversion first hand and paying for it with our tax dollars. How's that for reality little green card holding, temporary visitor?

Since you're still on the outside looking in with your nose pressed up against the window to American citizenship and all in AMERICA'S business, for the record as a visitor in this country, your opinion about what goes in America is less than worthless. As for voting for Tancredo, the dimness of your bulb is getting even dimmer.

Not only do I know he can't win, even Tancredo knows he can't win, but he's serving the American people quite well by exposing those who are corrupt and in bed with the illegal alien invaders and all in our government who sponsor them. So he's exactly what he entered the race for and doing a hell of a job on our behalf. As for you being in Florida . . again you don't get out much you're merely travel in the same circle of illegal aliens, just a different state . . oh wait these days according to Tancredo Florida is a 3rd world circle of cesspools and that little smiley face at the end of your post tells me you feel right at home with your peeps.

Your null and void opinions about me or MY COUNTRY does not change the fact that the sleeping giant has awaken.

If I were you I wouldn't unpack my bags just yet, if you haven't slid through the cracks before the 2008 elections you may as well burn your green card it will probably be worthless and you may be going home sooner than you think and it won't be for a quick visit.

Oh and BTW I'm a registered Independent with no loyalty to either corrupt party.

Ciao . . .
            Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
              Oh no, Bev's PMsing again.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No but your illegal alien mama probably has been since you slipped out of her as-scrack. You people and your lame personal attacks need to give it up. Has it ever occurred to you the fact that 100's of you feel the need to personally attack me speaks volumes about how childishly inept and unworthy you are to be in my country? At the rate my admirers are growing, I'm gonna have to start charging a membership fee. Sorry pesos and rubles are not accepted currency

I'm flattered that I have a fan club, I just wish the membership was comprised of intelligent citizens whose opinion of me actually mattered.

I'm not going anywhere but the chances are greater that you will be. Ahh . . . but that's the beauty of the internet, once you're deported, you can hurl your lame personal attacks even as far away as your third world cesspools.

*walks away humming* ICE ICE BABY . . . . .
              Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                This is fun ya'll!
                Shaking in my booties Bev, see? How are you going to deport a resident alien? Because you're an idiot? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw, I'm obviously not an idiot since it takes so many of you to try to run me away or have to personally insult me to make you feel better.

Speaking of idiots: the key word here resident ALIEN. You can be kicked out at the stroke of a pen.
                Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Just because you say so.
                  You have no clue about immigration laws, lady. I know my rights and the law, so say whatever you want.
                  You're the one who's stupid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You obviously don't know much resident Alien, the only rights you have in this country is to an expedient trial and to be deported with dignity.

As for whose stupid: When I say you could be deported at the stroke of a pen . . all its going to take is the right man to be voted into office in 2008 and if he so desires he can sign into law a moratorium on all immigration, legal or not and you and your alien resident status would be the equivalent of dust in the wind.

Comprende alien visitor?
                  Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Beverly:
                    There are millions of "Beverly's" who are US citizens that love our country and believes in the rule of law .....blah blah blah/QUOTE]

There is a large portion of "YOUR KIND" also claiming this is a "Christian Nation...NO AMNESTY" !!! Quite Impressive credentials on the so called "Right". Claiming Christ, the moral highground AND forgetting the Great Commision and reverting back to the lions den mentality.

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. "”Matthew 6:14-15).

Christians have obviously forgotten Christ's teachings. Christ said in Matthew 19-6: "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder."

Let me ask, where will the allegiance of the families affected by bad immigration laws lay?
                    First, the Scripture passages sometimes referenced in connection with immigration actually speak more to immigrant policy than immigration policy. These are verses such as Leviticus 19:33-34 and Exodus 22:21. The latter passage reads, "Do not mistreat an alien or oppress him, for you were aliens in Egypt."

Such verses call for fairness toward aliens and strangers, the same as how other passages say to treat widows and orphans. Importantly, these passages address treatment of aliens once they are in a country
                    "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
                    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by republicanwriter:
                      [QUOTE]Originally posted by Beverly:
                      There are millions of "Beverly's" who are US citizens that love our country and believes in the rule of law .....blah blah blah/QUOTE]

There is a large portion of "YOUR KIND" also claiming this is a "Christian Nation...NO AMNESTY" !!! Quite Impressive credentials on the so called "Right". Claiming Christ, the moral highground AND forgetting the Great Commision and reverting back to the lions den mentality.

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. "”Matthew 6:14-15).

Christians have obviously forgotten Christ's teachings. Christ said in Matthew 19-6: "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder."

Let me ask, where will the allegiance of the families affected by bad immigration laws lay?
                      First, the Scripture passages sometimes referenced in connection with immigration actually speak more to immigrant policy than immigration policy. These are verses such as Leviticus 19:33-34 and Exodus 22:21. The latter passage reads, "Do not mistreat an alien or oppress him, for you were aliens in Egypt."

Such verses call for fairness toward aliens and strangers, the same as how other passages say to treat widows and orphans. Importantly, these passages address treatment of aliens once they are in a country </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Left, right they are basically all the same, that's why I have no affiliation with either.

Apparently you missed my post, my political affiliation is NEUTRAL.

There's nothing wrong with our immigration laws that ENFORCEMENT can't fix. We cannot take in the world simply because they are too lazy to tackle the problems of their homelands and America is more appealing. Again this is not a dumping ground its our home that is being destroyed by the masses of culturally incompatible people here illegally and refusing to assimilate.

Oh and BTW I am a registered Independent, there goes your theory regarding the left and the right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When I say you could be deported at the stroke of a pen . . all its going to take is the right man to be voted into office in 2008 and if he so desires he can sign into law a moratorium on all immigration, legal or not and you and your alien resident status would be the equivalent of dust in the wind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So who's the right person then Bev? I haven't heard any of the main contenders on the left or right saying they would stop all legal immigration and deport all LPRs lately. The only one who's likely do that is Tancredo but as you yourself admit he doesn't stand a chance soooo...whhhhoooooooo??????

Also if any future President decided on such a draconian move, with all the international retributions surely to follow, he or she would still have to get it through Congress and the Senate before it became law.

"Oh and BTW I'm a registered Independent with no loyalty to either corrupt party"

Ah, maybe you are thinking Lou Dobbs is the right man then? Well, he isn't running so it can't be him

Comment

Maybe Ross Perot, Ralph Nader, once again? Or Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson... oooopppppssss!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When I say you could be deported at the stroke of a pen . . all its going to take is the right man to be voted into office in 2008 and if he so desires he can sign into law a moratorium on all immigration, legal or not and you and your alien resident status would be the equivalent of dust in the wind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lou Dobbs would be an excellent choice if he were running, but so far he hasn't thrown his hat in the ring, not too late though.

Duncan Hunter or Ron Paul would be two choices for considerations as well however, neither are being pushed to the forefront by the corporate crooks so the MSM is not giving them the time or attention that they deserve.

It's not too late and anything is still possible.

So who's the right person then Bev? I haven't heard any of the main contenders on the left or right saying they would stop all legal immigration and deport all LPRs lately. The only one who's likely do that is Tancredo but as you yourself admit he doesn't stand a chance soooo...whhhhoooooooo??????

Also if any future President decided on such a draconian move, with all the international retributions surely to follow, he or she would still have to get it through Congress and the Senate before it became law.

"Oh and BTW I'm a registered Independent with no loyalty to either corrupt party"

Ah, maybe you are thinking Lou Dobbs is the right man then? Well, he isn't running so it can't be him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                              Maybe Ross Perot, Ralph Nader, once again? Or Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson... oooopppppssss! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I voted for Ross Perot and if he were eligible to run today, I'd vote for him again. The last two you named aren't qualified to wipe my a-ss. So much for your sad attempt at racial insults. I hate Jesse and Al.
                              Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed